The lullaby of the Stars (private)

"Hey Lullaby." Light greeted her after her play time, smiling.  "You had fun."   Now looking back at Luna, "You haven't looked through any of the books yet in the archives or the library here? Another idea Princess would be sending a letter or visiting Twilight for an answer."  Light said feeling confident that he was trying to help.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby nodded, smiling at him. "I did." She said giggling after what she did to her parents.

"I... hadn't had time to check, and Twilight apperentlt doesn't has any book about it, ither that only has it's name." Luna said.

Luna nodded in agrement. "Yes. When we go to the Crystal empire, I will call you so you can help us." She said to Light.

"Alright. I now need to start working." Golden said after a moment.

They nodded. "See ya mom, see ya dad." Lullaby said, hugging both of them happily, then followef Light and Gilden to Golden's shop.

Luna and Darky smiled. "Now... where were we?" Luna said to Darky as soon as the other three left.

Darky blushed smiled, then both laid down again, kissing again.

Golden lead them trough a quite pretty door to a hall, then trough another one. In there were materials for making jewels and all that stuff, as well as all the necesary equipment to do it, even a small forge to make more material.

"Here is where all is done." Golden explained smiling.

"For quite some years." Golden said smiling as she gathered her stuff. "I started a few months after I finished my modeling life."

Lullaby nodded. "I was just a filly when she did that, I had hust got my cutie mark and a few days later she quit." Lullaby said smiling,

Smiling with interest, "How did you get your cutie mark Lullaby?" Light said with eagerness then Light looked at Golden closely, "Why did you quit your modeling job? That sounds like an exciting job full of many opportunities."

"Oh, my cutie mark?" Lullaby said as she looked at it. It was a moon with a musical note inside. "I will tell you later."

"Why I quit?" Golden said as she turned to Light. "It was not... what I was meant to be." She simply said.

"Is alright. Is not that they were hard or something, is just that I didn't liked it like my current job." She said as she worked with the jewel.

Lullaby just nodded as she sat down in a chair no so far from there.

"Oh alright. I am glad that it wasn't like that." Light said with a sigh of relief.  Light looked around the room for another chair.  Upon finding another chair he placed it next to Lullaby and sat down.  Patiently waiting for Golden to finish.

Lullaby smiled to him, then her horn glowed and from a bag hidden in her mane that had a pair of apples. "I like apples as much as dad." She said smiling as she took them out and gave one to him.

Golden kept working form a while. After a while she finished, making a pair of beautiful necklaces with the jewel. "Done." She said smiling.

Light took the apple from Lullaby with happiness, "Thank you Lullaby you are a true friend." giving a smile before digging in.  When Golden finished the necklaces, Light said, "Good work Golden they look great." smiling.  Light then asked, "But why did you make two?"

"Oh, well. They are necklaces for a married couple, what did you expect, silly." Golden said chuckling a little.

Lullaby giggled a bit at that. "I'm sure they will love them." She said happily.

Laughing with Golden and Lullaby, "I am not totally sure why I asked. Just me thinking too much I assume."  Light stopped laughing with a few tears in his eyes, "Like Lullaby said they will love them."  Giving her a smile.  "Should we return them now?"

Lullaby nodded, but then her belly growled, then Golden's.

"Looks like a change of plans." Golden said smiling after hearing that, chucklig a little.

Lullaby nodded. "Yeah, I'm also hungry." She said.

"Anywhere is fine by me." Golden said.

"Actually... dad is going to make dinner, so lets go and eat something small." Lullaby said smiling.

"Oh really? Alright then. I really like when he does that." Golden then said smiling.

"Your welcome." Light said cheerfully while closing the door behind them.  Light led them, making sure that everyone was following, to The Flower Cafe.  The Flower Cafe had tables outside and inside.  "Where would you two like to sit?" looking back at his friends, smiling.

Archived