The lullaby of the Stars (private)

Light gave a bow as well to show respect.  The necklaces looked lovely on them.  Raising from his bow, Light smiled at Lullaby, "This was such a good time today, but I must take my leave to study this scroll I got from Celestia.  Also it is getting late."

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby nodded. "Yes, is true." She said to Light. "I'm also going to sleep for a whilr." She said.

Golden nodded. "Yeah. I must ho back home." She said.

Luna and Darky smiled at each other. "Then we will leave to do the night jobs. Good bye Golden and Light." Luna said making a small smile.

"Good night Princess." Light said with a bow and a smile.  "It was nice to meet you two in person."  Light said before walking out of the room.  Looking at Lullaby now, "Thank you Lullaby for this night it was very nice of you to treat me in this way and same goes for you Golden." Light said while making his way to the main door.  "Good night Lullaby see you tomorrow if you are around." he said with a smile and opened his hooves for a friendly hug.

Lullaby smiled and hugged him, giggling a bit. She liked being her new friend.

At that moment, something inside Darky came up. What was it? He didn't knew, but he wanted to make sure that his stallion won't do any harm to her or take advantage of her status. 'Wow, I'm really growing old' he thought, chuckling.

With a smile Light left the castle with Golden and went through the main gate.  "Well my house is that way." pointing down the road.  "So I will catch you later Golden." Light smiled at her.  "Goodnight." with a wave of his hoove.

"Good night Light." Golden said smiling to him, then walked to her home.

"So tell me Lullaby, how did you mey her?" Farky asked Lullaby.

She shrugged. "I was walking around and noticed he was looking shyly at mr as I exited a shop." She explained.

Darky looked at Luna. "What do you think of him?" He asked her.

Father procection mode active.

Luna says, "He is quite interesting, different but interesting. I don't think any pony would want to try and abuse a daughter of a princess." she said with a chuckle.  Going out to the porch of their room, she raised the moon to start the night.

Light continued to walk home until he was at his house.  Light thought on the way about how friendly the royal family was to a medium class pony.  Hoping he made a good expression on them.  Using his magic he lifted his keys from his messenger bag and unlocked the door of his house.

Darky nodded at ehat Luna said, following her to where she brought the moon up. "Yes, that much is true." He said. "But, I... I don't know, all this is new to me." He said as he sat in their bed. "I just want the best for her."

Lullaby went to her room, which was a few doors from the one of her parents, to sleep for a while.

Luna moved over to her husband trying to comfort him, "And I want the same as well dear."  giving him a hug and a kiss.  "But don't worry. As long as she is in Canterlot we will know what she is doing."  giving him a smile.  "Now should we get back to what we were doing?" Luna said.

After entering into his house, Light was greeted by his parents before explaining what happened today.  His parents were surprised by his story almost in disbelief.  Light went to his room while they were trying to figure if it was real or not.  He studied the scroll that was given to him by Celestia.  Ancient magic symbols from the past days were inside that Light recognize.  He studied them until he was brought to the point of passing out.  Learning much he went to bed passing out very quickly.  Dreaming...

"Yes, that much is true." Darky said feeling a bit better, but deep inside him, he still felt that he had to protect her. He then blushed at Luna's last words and smiled. "Of course my love." He said as he pulled her for a deep kiss, laying down in the bed with her.

(And now, we do a time skip to next morning if you want to.)

(Sure I got nothing to do.  He is passed out haha.)

Light woke up the next morning trying to adjust his eyes to the light coming through the slit in the curtains from his window.  Rubbing his eyes, he removed his blanket and stumbling to the bathroom while trying not to run into anything and to get ready for the new day.  Brushing his teeth, washing up a bit to remove any odor, and kept his hair messy from sleeping, he was ready for the day.  Gathering his messenger bag and putting on his glasses he went down for breakfast.  Greeting his parents as he sat down to eat oats.  Afterwards Light checked to make sure he had the scroll from Celestia and he did, before going outside to start his day.  It was bright and bustling with ponies from all cultures.

Darky and Luna where at the streets of Canterlot, walking around and checking that everything was alright since their watch was almost over. Ponies where bowing before them, or at least Luna, as they walked by. Darky was still not that used to that, be he didn't looked like it, this was for him just a walk around  Canterlot with his wife.

Lullaby was still sleeping by that time and Golden's shop was open.

(Can a friend join us?  This one is a different one, the other one doesn't know how to get involved in ours haha.  tofumuffin is his username.  He says he is having trouble with creating a pony on his phone and computer so he will have to make one up on the spot.)

Luna looking at her husband noticed that he wasn't being himself.  A bit quiet than normal.  "Still not use to surroundings like this?" she said with a soothing voice.

Light standing near his house decided to go to Golden's shop to see if there was anything for him to help with.  He trotted his way there passing through many busy ponies.

(Sure, I don't mind.)

Darky nodded. "Yes, I'm still not used to that." He replied to Luna. "it just feels... weird for me."

Golden was talking with some ponies buying some jewels from her shop.

(Do you have to add him to a private session? He says he can't comment.)

Luna asked Darky, "Would you like to hold hooves to help out?" she said with a smile and extending her hoove out to him.

Light entered the jewel store and saw Golden talking with some ponies.  He didn't say anything, he didn't want to disturb them.  So he decided to look at some jewelry before saying anything.

(He...cant? Hmm... I don't know. He should be able to. Remember the other guy.)

"I would love to." Darky replied to Luna as he grabbed her hoof, smiling as they walked around. She just loved everything about her, everything.

After a while, the ponies bought them and left.

"Oh, Light. Good to see you." She said smiling once she saw him.

"Good thank you." Golden said smiling to Light. "Just made a big sale even though it doesn't look like it." She said smiling.

"Hey, how about we go on a date, just like old times, huh?" Darky said to Luna smiling, a light blush in his face.

"It didn't." Light laughed, "But I am happy for you that you are able to make a big sale."  he smiled.  "I came by to see if you needed any help around here." Light was ready to help in any way.

Luna looked at Darky with a light blushing as well, "Why Darky that sounds like a fun idea." she said with a smile giving him a smooch.  "What do you have in mind?"

"hmmm... actually." She looked around the shop. "We are short in hooves, so you might be able to help us. What kind of experience do you have?" She asked him.

Darky blushed a bit harder as she smooched him. "Well, there are this beautiful falls not so far from here, what do you say?" He asked her smiling.

(Hey umm I'm aaron this is my oc)

Name: sunshine shimmer

Race:Pegasus

Dislikes: bragging bullys and losing

He was born in clouds dale but because he wasn't a very good flyer he got bullied out of the town and now resides in ponyville as a co-coach at the school

post-11067-0-33503200-1434858150_thumb.p

Luna said, "That sounds lovely Darky." looking into his eyes and smiling.  She continued to walk.

"I am able to use magic to grab things and move them around, also I can increase my speed to do things faster." Light said.  "I mostly read books and go on my runs around Canterlot so if that sounds like anything that is needed I would be glad to help."

(Oh, alright then. Hmmm... I was thinking and I think it would be a goo idea that you both made your own rp. The reason is because

A) we already have a story and stuff.

B) To keep it a bit fluent, mostly since I don't know how active you are and things might change a lot when you are not here and you might get lost

If you wish I can make one for you both, just need a name you like for it.) 

Darky smiled to Luna, staring at her eyes also. "Alright then, lets go." He said smiling as he started walking, leading her out of Canterlot.

Golden started thinking. "How well can you manage sales?" She asked him.

Archived