The lullaby of the Stars (private)

Smiling back, "Maybe." before going back to the desk and looking through the books once again.

Luna's day was starting off great she thought.  She thought about what Darky was doing for her and how kind he was she thought and she said, "Is there anything I could do for you in return?"

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden smiled and went back to work. A pair of hours later she went to see how he was doing. "Time to eat." She said smiling.

Darky soread her wing and massaged it all over. "There is no need my love, you beeimg happy.is the best thing you can give me." He said nuzzling her again.

"One more second. I am almost done with them." Light said flipping through pages quickly.  After a few moments he said, "Finished." letting out a sigh of relief.  "Let's eat." he said eagerly.

Luna upon hearing this was very joyous to hear this.  She relaxed even more.  Having all her worries melted away.  Just a time where they can be together alone enjoying each other without interruption.  "Thank you my lovely Darky. You and I will always be this happy I feel."

Golden smiled as lead him to another room in the shop. There was a small kitchen and a small dinning room. Golden then started making a sandwich for her.

"I know we will." Datky said smiling. He then startef massaging her other wing. Once he finished he stood up and laid down infront of her, nuzzling her a bit and booping her with his nose. "Boop." He said smiling.

Light decides to make a salad instead filling it with sauces that are provided before taking a sit at a table in the dinning room.

Luna's nose moved a bit after being booped.  She giggled.  And did the same to Darky before cuddling with him.

Golden got herself some water and sat also in the table, then started eating.

Darky scrunched his nose a bit adorably as Luna booped him back, then cuddled her back, wraping her with his fluffy wings.

Bu that time, Lullaby finally woke up.

Golden finished after a moment and them stood up. "Thanks for your help." She said smiling.

Darky smiled back to Luna and then started kissing her lovingly.

Lullaby went to take a bath. When she finished she went for a walk around Canterlot.

Golden smiled at that.

Lullaby walked into thr shop. "Oh, Light." She said, then waved to both Golden and Light.

Darky smiled and when he backed away, he threw Luna some water from the little lake the falls made, giggling as he did tbat.

Light finished up eating his salad before Lullaby came in.  "Hey Lullaby." Light said with happiness getting up to greet her.  "How are you doing?"

"Ah." Luna said when hit by the water.  She got up and ran to the waters to join in by splashing Darky with water.  She giggled while splashing him.

"Fine, thank you." Lullaby said smiling to Light. "So, what are you doing here?" She asked him.

Darky squeked a bit, then giggled and jumped into the water, splashing Luna playfuly with water.

Golden nodded. "He did a good job." She said smiling.

Lullaby smiled. "That's good." She said. "I was planning to go for a walk around, do you want yo come?" She asked them.

"I'm bussy, sorry." Golden said.

Darky's wigs were wet, and he relied on the to dodge. He was an easy target to Luna, getting wet all over as she slapshed him. He giggled and kept trying spashing her.

"I will walk with you if I am done with the books?" he said looking at Golden.

Luna giggled and stop splashing after she noticed how easy it was to hit him.  She thought it was enough.  She smiled at Darky panting from actions.

Golden nodded, "No, you are finished, you can go." She said smiling.

Yet, Darky was no where to br seen. He dived and started swinimg around her without her noticing, then appeared behid herm hugging her and giggling. "Gotcha!" He said.

"Alright." Light smiled.  "I can go then." looking back at Lullaby.  "It was nice to see you Golden. Always glad to help."

They both fell into the water Luna emerged spitting out some water.  Waiting for Darky to emerge she laughed.  They were both soaked.

Golden smiled. "Thanks for your help." She said.

Lullaby smiled and lead him outside.

Darky emerged also, laughing at all this and cuddling her a bit, then lead her out of the water.

She yawned a bit. "Had you seen mom and dad by amy chance?" She asked him as they walked.

Darky smiled and cuddled her back after they exited the water, nuzzling her a bit and using his magic to dry both of them up.

Is alright, is what Lullaby wamted to say, but only a small squee came from her. She shook her head and sighed.

Darky giggled and kept cuddling her, blushing when Luna smooched him and kissing back.

She suddenly blushed, lowweringher head. "N-nothing..." she said looking away.

Darky just kept kissing for quite a while, his mind going crazy every second he dis that, loving her.

Archived