The lullaby of the Stars (private)

Lullaby shook her head and kept walking. She had an idea of where they went.

Datky just cuddled back and laid down beaide her, his head above her breast and closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying his time with her.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby smiled to him and repling when he talked. After a short while they arrived to thr falls.

Darky soon fell into a small nap im there, is head in Luna's breast. It was so soft and wonderful...

Light looked upon the beautiful falls.  "This place is gorgeous." with a twinkle in his eyes.  "They are here you think?" looking at Lullaby.

Luna giggled silently knowing he was asleep.  She stroked his hair slowly.

'I'm sure they are." Lullaby said smiling to him as she looked around for them.

Darky smiled after feeling her hoof stroking his mane. He purred a bit.at that, like a little cat. How did he did that? Well... it was adorable.

She nodded, smirking. "I love seeing their reactions." She said chuckling. Her horn glowed and for a moment turned invisible, but then Light was also. "Follow me." She said as she put her tail against his face so he could follow her.

Darky kept resting, unaware of what her daughter had planned.

Darky gave a kiss to Luna as the other two gor closer.

Lullaby's horn glowed and some feathers came to where they were, then she started tickling her paremts all over with them.

Darky woke up and broke into a loud laughter as Lullaby tickled him and Luna.

As they were being tickled, Light couldn't help but giggle a little as well.  He thought that Lullaby was a master of sneaking and getting people by surprise.  Almost fearing what she could do to him in the future with her surprises.

Lullaby turned to Light and smirked. Suddenly, some more feathers with a light purple aura around them came to his direction and started tickling him also.

Darky and Luna couldn't stop laughing as she tickled them both.

Lullaby giggled and became visible again.

"Hahaha, L- Lulla- hahhaha .. -by?" Darky asked between laughs as she tickled the three of them. He just couldn't stop laughing.

After a moment she stopped and sat down, sighing. "Hehe, you should had seen your faces." She said giggling.

Light panted for air for a minute before saying, "Oh my you got me good Lullaby." still trying to regain his breath.

Luna did the same as Light but said, "Daughter...*trying not to laugh*...you have caught us again. Next time I will be more aware." she said with a smile from being tickled.

Darky was panting, still having his face in Luna's breast. He smiled to his daughter and chuckled. "Hey, expect a retaliation from us." He said smiling to Lullaby.

Lullaby giggled. "Heh, you won't get me that easy." She said, then walked to help them get up. "So,what are you doing here?" She asked, although they all knew the answer, she just wanted to see their reactions.

Light got up after the attack finally being able to regain himself.  Light walked over smiling at them.  "I was just following Lullaby after finishing up with Golden. Just sales and such." he said proudly.  "That was a good sneak attack Lullaby would of never would of guessed you would betray me." he laughed.

"I see." Darky said as he stood up. He was slowly starting to like him, but was still far from letting him hang out even more with his daughter.

Lullaby smiled. "Yep. I went to see Golden and I found him in there." She said smiling. "So, what were you doing here dad?" She asked them, turning to both of her parents.

Darky blushed a bit. "Oh, well..." he turned to Luna.

"Yes, it was that." Darky then said. "I... heard there were some magical properties in it, so we came to see it for ourselves." He said also making a smile. He was dying in the inside.

Lullaby looked at them. She knew they wete lying. "Really?" She asked. "'Couse you both looked that wete working when I arrived." She giggled.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." Lullaby said smiling at that. "You were doing that." She giggled. "You both are not that bad at lying." She smiled. "So well, I won't press further into this."

Darky sighed at that. Finally!

Lullaby giggled also at that. "Anyways, I'm going back to the city. See ya there." She said smiling as she jestured to Light with her tail to go with her.

Darky just sat beside Luna.

Archived