The lullaby of the Stars (private)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They both nodded and walked inside. In there the host noticed who they were, at least Lullaby and Golden, and lead the group to the best table with the best view if Canterlot.

Bith mares smiled and sat down.

Light walked over as well sitting in a chair across from Lullaby.  "Looks like everyone knows you two." Light chuckled.  Looking out the window, Light saw a great view of the Canterlot lit with lanterns even though it was darker now before there visit.  The host came over placing the one sided menus down in front of the three guests.  "Greetings Lullaby and Golden how are you two tonight? What can I get for everyone?" said the host.

"They know us because we are sort of famous. I'm Luna's daughter after all." Lullaby said smiling.

"And I an ex-super model." Golden said cbuckling.

Both mares looked at the menu and acter a moment turned to the host.

"I would like an apple salad and a vlass of water." Lullaby said.

"Me to, please." Golden said.

Lullaby smiled and then looked outside of the window, seeing Canterlot as they waited for their food.

Golden looked to Light. "So, please tell me a bit about you." She said smiling. "We are friends now after all."

Light looked at Golden, "Sure." he said cheerfully.  "I have always been interested in reading books and partaking in adventures. My friend and I go around Canterlot looking for old ruins, in search of it and magic. We found many new things and kept it a secret from other ponies back in the day. I have learned much magic during my adventures and continue to search for more."  Light said with a grin.  "That is my purpose in life.  To find new magics to help every pony with their problems. Nothing stops me from a good book for I am a scholar of magic and knowledge." he said with a chuckle.

"Interesting. Is good to know that." Gilden smiling after he said all that. "And you came to the right place. Canterlot is the best place to search what you want." She said smiling to him.

Lullaby just nodded.

"Sure, we can go back now." Lullaby said after she finished.

Golden finished after a moment also. "We can go now." She said smiling as her horn glowed and took a bag of bits to pay for the food.

In there, Darky and Luna where no longer in the garden.

Lullaby turned to a guard. "Have you seen mom and dad?" She asked him.

"They went to their room, my princess." The guard replied.

Lullaby nodded and turned to the others. "Lets go then." She said. She flicked her tail against the guard's nose, making him scrunch his nose, just like the other one.

Once they arrived to the room, she opened the door.

Luna amd Darky were in the bed, cuddling each other and nuzzling, but then they heard the door and turned to see who ot was.

"Oh, you are back." Luna said.

Both of them blushed a bit after Light said that. "N-no, is alright." Darky said,

Lullaby and Gilden giggled at that.

"It never grows old." Golden said smiling.

Lullaby agreed.

"Anyways, I finished what you requested Princess." Golden said smiling to her.

Lullany smiled.

Darky sighed and got out if the bed also, walking by Luna's side all the time, hus wing around her.

Golden grabbed a bag in her back and took the pair if necklaces out.

Both where made out of silver. They have the jewel in them also. They were quite beautiful.

"Here." She said smiling to them as she showed them to them.

"Wow good work on those Golden." Light said while gazing at the necklaces.  "They look beautiful like always Golden. They should do fine." Luna said with a smile looking at Golden.  "Aren't they dear?" she said to Darky.

"Indeed they are." Darky said smiling to Luna, giving her a soft nuzzle in her nose. His horn glowed and grabbed the one that looked smaller, since he was still smaller that Luna.

Lullaby smiled at her parents.

"Thank you Princess." Golden said smiling, making a really small bow. "Is an honor for me to do it."

Archived