The War of Celestia (open to all)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby giggled "Your a horrible liar." she said. She took a step forward, their faces about an inch apart. "red looks good on you to." she sai bringing her hoof up and pressing it into his chest, harder this time.

Abby closed her eyes, her ears twitching. "I can hear your heartbeat." she hummed. She opened her eyes and looked at his face. "Is it out of fear? Or something else?" she asked a playful smile on her lips and a tilt to her head. She hummed and removed her hoof from his chest, licking it once again.

Abby tilted her head to the other side. "Well lets see." she said inching closer to him. Just as she was about to touch her muzzle to his a tremble went through her body. Her eyes widened an she jumped back. The redness was gone from her eyes. She was breathing hard and trembling. She looked down at her hoof in fear. She cried out at the sight of Braves blood. "Ohgeezohgeezohgeezohgeezohgeez!!! That was too close!" she screamed hugging herself. "That was horrible, m-my thoughts were so clouded i-i couldnt think straight. Please heal yourself." she cried

"Say it. Just say it." she said stopping in her tracks "Just say what you have to say." she said looking at him. "You've done this so many times! You open your mouth to say something but then you stop and shut it. Tell me." she said

Abby gasped as she was kissed. It may have been a peck but it told her what he was trying to say. Her eyes were wide as she looked at him, her face turning red. "So thats why you want the other Abby." she said, still giving him a wide eyed look.

She smiled and laughed. She laughed for a long time before it turned into a tiny giggle. "Pony men are so strange." she laughed, looking at him. She lifted her head an kissed him on the cheek. "Come on. We have a mission to get to." she said a smile still on her face as she walked to the armory.

Abby grabbed her cloak from the rack and slipped it onto her slender frame. She pulled onto her metal shoes, which were padded on the bottom so they didnt make noise. She pulled the hood up over her ears and looked at Brave. "Would you care to camoflauge my eyes?" she asked him. "I cant have bat eyes if im going to blend in with other ponies." she said a smile on her face.

"Ya I'm sure your eyes are to pretty for them" he said before his horn glowed to put an illusion spell on her eyes making them blue

Then he turned and grabed a trench coat then changed the color of his mane and tail to orange with a yellow stripe

"Lets had out. Try to keep up." she said and darted out the door of the armory, through the halls, and out the castle door. She raced through the streets and burst out of the cave into the fresh air. She continued at a sprint, her breathe forming clouds in front of her. It was snowing again, and she was glad she had grabbed this particularly warm cloak. She ran at a tree jumping off of it and into the branches of another. She jumped from branch to branch high above the ground, but never slowed down.

Archived