The War of Celestia (open to all)

A war has been waging between the Aireons of equestria and the ponies of equestria! You choose which side you'll take and how you fight!! Just a few rules

-Do not be OP

-If you are fighting someone, make it fair. Take some of the hits

-No alicorns unless somebody wants to play Celestia or Luna

With those in place I'll give you a sign up sheet

Name

Looks

Species

Rank (optional)

History!!!

And that'll be it. I will be playing as my Aireon Abby, leader of the aireon side.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby peered out from behind the massive rock she was hiding behind. She had just been chased by Equestrian soldiers and nearly killed. The soldiers were searching for her, calling out bluffs and cursing when she didnt partake. Eventually, they gave up and began to wonder away. Abby sighed in relief and ran out of the cover of the rock. She ran as fast as she could back to her ponies, keeping in mind to swipe away the tracks she left in the snow. Finally, she reached their hideout and walked in. It was a dark or about 20 feet in, then lit up like a city. There booths and houses everywhere. Aireons were up and running errands with children in tow. Though the father in you went, the more it looked like they were preparing for war (which they were). Soldiers and scouts ran across the streets, some carrying supplies and others issuing commands. Abby sighed and entered the small castle at the very end of the town. Butlers took her cloak and stripped her of her armor. She walked around the castle, looking for somepony to speak with and tell about what had happened

Bat ponies. How to pronounce it, idk.

http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?/topic/20610-Darkness-knight-and-Golden-Lightning

I'm in. I'll use my OC as pegasus on Luna's side, snd maybe play as her also if you allow me

A democracy? Interesting...
I was actually thinking someone very old and, unlike Celestia or Luna, very weak. More like an elder than a queen or general, completely blind and yet having mysterious powers that the ponies have no comprehension of. That's all I got so far...

Also like... why no OOC thread?

I suggest you do one... but is your rp after all. Anyways, Luna leading a democracy... pretty much the New Lunar Republic. Fine by me. Hmmm... maybe we can do it a monarchic democracy, Luna being it's princess but they choose a prime minister, or in this case Elder as Dulset says, after all Luna would still be a princess.

Also, I'll use my oc as Luna's assistant (and lover. That is pretty much the reason he is in her side.) on the war.

Luna was walking around Canterlot castle as usually, her personal assistant, bodyguard (and lover) walking by her side all the time. She was wondering why did the Aerions decided to fight the ponies of Equestria. She sort of understood why they were doing that, but still, she was the one responsible for them. She shook her head to her get those ideas out and went to see her sister to see what her plan was to deal with them. She didn't liked this idea of going on war with them, but it looked that they had no other option.

She always treated the bat ponies with the respect they deserved, but this was too much.

Both of them arrived to the throne room, where Celestia surly was. She just hoped this war didn't go to far to lead to so many deaths.

Name:

Brave Shield (modified for those who know him from other places)

Looks:

Coat: white with a light gray left ear.

Mane/Tail: Dark Blue with a stripe of Silver on the left side, much like Durpy's style but shorter in the back/Dark Blue with the underside of the tail being silver, like Rainbow Dash's style

Physique: Slightly taller then average with a husky build

Species:

Unicorn

Mercenary

History:

(still figuring it out but he's with the Areion side)

Who came up with "Aireons" anyway? I've heard others call them thestrals, but everyone usually just calls them batponies. Which is another issue, they are ponies, so they can't really be at war with "the ponies".

But this isn't a huge problem! If we work out details which make them distinct from ponies, then it would flesh things out a lot more :)

Archived