Another average day in Ponyville

(Still using Lightrunner since I haven't made any others.)

A white coated unicorn walks to the plaza of Ponyville observing all different kinds of ponies.  Unicorns, Pegasus's, and Earth ponies all together living in harmony.  The Unicorn takes in a breath and exhales.  "So this is where my journey has taken me." he said with a smirk.

"Hi friend!" she says in a high voice.  Before this Pinkie inhaled some helium and now was entertaining her other guests with her higher voice.  "What can someone like me get for you?!" she said with excitement while laughing.

The white unicorn was feeling hungry from his journey down to Ponyville.  So he decided to look for a place to sit down and rest his hooves for awhile while grabbing a bite to eat.  As he explored he came across a big pink building that had the words, "Sugarcube Corner".  "This should do." he said as he made his way to the door.

"Sure thing!" giving him a winkle before going speedy fast into the kitchen and coming back out with the muffin.  "Enjoy!" taking the bits and putting them into the bit resister.

At that moment, the unicorn opened up the door leading into the store.  He looked around while moving towards Pinkie, seeing many different ponies even one eating a muffin.  "Just a place to sit and and a slice of an apple pie." he said putting down 5 bits.

"Oh, okay stranger." she said.  "Find any booth that is open and I will deliver."  she said with a smile before going back into the kitchen.

The white unicorn saw the flap of the orange pegasus.  He walked over to the table next to his waiting for his meal.

Pinkie comes out to the unicorn putting down the pie and a fork.  "Enjoy!" she said with a smile before bouncing away to set up more balloons.

The unicorn used his magic to pick up the fork and began to eat it with eagerness not stopping.

Archived