Generation gap (Private)

The sky was dark as night, even though it was the middle of the day. The winds were blowing just stronger the higher she ascended, and the drizzle didn't help her cause one bit either. Pinkie have already regretted the decision of going to see the problems with Rainbowberry Bridge in this weather. If the bridge really collapsed - which was well possible consider how simple it was - and Sweetberry really was on its other side, the last thing she wanted to do is leave her friend in a storm.

"Aaagh!" Pinkie yelled as a sudden gust of wind punched her pretty, vibrant pink balloon, slamming it to the right. She held onto the ropes that held the basket like her life would have depend on it. Rainbowberry Bridge was just ahead, a large canyon, a simple bridge made of planks and ropes that lead over the Rainbow River, and of course, the rainbowberries that grew on the other side were just waiting.

Another blast flung the basket back, so much so that Pinkie lost her grasp of the rope and slid all the way to the back, hitting it hard. The situation started to get completely out of her control, a thing that hardly happened in a case of hers. She tried to reach for the little cable that was connected to the burner, but before she could grab it, the world started spinning around as the basket hit the ground.

With a groan, she fell on the floor. This was not good one bit. The balloon dragged the basket along the ground for a little more before letting it go off the cliff. Pinkie had a couple miliseconds to get back up on her fours, which she tried her best not waste away. She needed to get the thing in position and get some height quick. Yet, the valve cord was on the other side.

She made a run for it, her heart working overdrive as a feeling ever so rare and strange washed over her: Panic! She hyperventillated, the rain falling into her mouth but being spit out or gulped down when the pink pony even noticed it. It seemed all too late now though, soon she grabbed the cord, the harsh reality were gazing at her, in a form of a gigantic cliff.

Pinkie could do nothing, she closed her eyes, gritted her teeth as hard as she could, awaiting for the brutal, inevitable impact....

... but the impact didn't come. One, two, three, four, she slowly opened her eyes to realize she was nowhere near where she was supposed to be anymore. Maybe for the better. Instead, her hot-air balloon was making its way towards some sort of village down by a mountainside. A strange new place, but the rain stayed somehow.

"I got to land this thing fast." she mumbled in herself, and she did exactly that. Though maybe she might have been too fast. The streets and the houses were getting much, much closer than what she planned, and even tugging on the cord would not help her out from this. The best she could do is try not to crash into one of the buildings. She turned off the burners with a fling of her right hoof, desperately steering with the other one. With a huge thud, the basket fell down on the ground, sliding a bit more before the force of the large pink blob flipped it over to the side, deflating, unmoving.

Pinkie, like a ragdoll was thrown out and into the pink envelope that seized some power of the impact. It was a miracle she made it without much of a scratch.

Discord was lying down on his couch in his home thinking of something to do when he reach for a remote control and pointed it at the ceiling and change it to different things he flip thorough it like he was looking for something to watch on TV. When all of a sudden he stopped and flip back a few and he saw pinkie and minty doing something and pinkie was inform about some rainberry bridge breaking then she went to her air balloon to get it ready. "thats it i will mess with time alittle" said Discord to himself then he snap his fingers and a note became to write itself after it was done discord made it into a paper plane and toss it towards ponyville."no time to waste got to get things ready" he said as he chuckle to himself.then he disappear

Discord reappear in a past ponyville, he got here just as pinkie was about to take off, discord waited til she was to high to turn back and started a storm with a snap of his fingers, one that involves strong winds to push her forward and chocolate rain, " time to make her go where i want" said Discord as he started to control the wind as he lead it to a cliff as Discord push her off the cliff in her balloon he open a dimensional rift to teleport her somewhere, to a unhabitat Ponyville.

Meanwhile back in Gen 4 Ponyville the paper airplane finally got to it location it was heading Sugarcube coner, it when inside a window  and there was nopony inside expect for Pinkie behind the cash register it is a slow day pinkie notice the paper plane and then other paper planes came out of nowhere then there was a little paper airplane dog fight after which the paper plane when to pinkie and landed.Pinkie open it up and read it 

Dear Pinkie

I have an old friend i would like you to meet come to this location Said the note then show a place on it after the map 

Love Discord.

After considering to go or not she decided to go she told miss cake she was leaveing and she said ok then pinkie follow the map at the end of her surprising long trip she came to a cliff she check to make sure she followed it right and she did she looked around for somepony and saw nopony.She was about to leave when all of a sudden she felt she get push off the cliff as she looked down to see where she was falling to she saw something open up and she fall right into it instead of screaming she laughed the whole way down "Oh wow it's the Best scary unidentifiable creature ever hiya" said Pinkie as she came out of the portal.

Pinkie landed on her hoofs, pinkie walked around some trying to figure out where Discord sended her when she came across a deflate air balloon that was moving slightly inside it's balloon part "are you ok" asked Pinkie to whoever was inside of it.

With heavy grumbling did a pony with a moderate pink, and a lighter shade of pink crawled out of the sheets of the same color.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm alright!" Pinkie crawled out, only to see another pink pony standing by her. She was very similar, yet so different. Her mane was all poofy and her eyes were so big they were nearly unnerving to look at.

A second of empty staring later, a huge thunderclap broke them out of the trance.

"We should get somewhere safe, quick!" she shouted, though still quite slowly despite her clear hurry. Her voice was deep, a bit country-like and had a slightest of lisp to it. The balloon could wait, there was not much she could possibly do about it in a terrible weather like this.

"ok that's good that's your alright" sad Pinkie smiling

looking at the new pony while she is staring "wow you look like me, did all my clone get send back to the mirror pool?" questioned Pinkie to herself

a huge thunderclap broke out of her thoughts

"then lead the way" said Pinkie as she hopped followed her

"Quick! Let's get in there!" Pinkie waved, making a run towards the nearest house. It resembled a gingerbread house, sticking out from the clay-crowd of homes. However, what Pinkie noticed was the tables and till through the window, it probably was some kind of restaurant.

The door just flung open as she rushed inside, slightly wet and cold as well, but it could have been much worse. The restaurant was completely empty, which came as no surprise. At least she now had some time to think about what happened.

Pinkie followed her into the building that looks exactly like Sugarcube corner when Pinkie got inside she did a small gasp it was sugarcube corner.

As the other mare did whatever she was doing pinkie hopped her way behind the counter and got some cupcakes and muffins and a towel after she did she hopped back the the other "here have some food your properly hungry also here is a towel to dry yourself" as she presented the food and towel.

a couple minutes after they got inside it started to rain chocolate milk.

"Oh, thanks much." Pinkie said, drying herself with the white towel she was lent. The weather just started to turn to worse and worse, and by that, more and more bizarre. It seemed like some kind of mud was raining outside, or better yet, chocolate. While she certainly had a sweet tooth, everything had its time and place and it sure wasn't here.

"I've never been here before but I don't think the weather works that way." she pondered with the scepticism clearly echoing through her voice "By the way, my name is Pinkie Pie." she added quickly, as she rubbed the textile against her long mane as well for good measure.

"your  welcome" said pinkie in a singsongy voice when she notice the rain she bounced to the kitchen got two glasses then she bounced outside and filled up the two glasses  and drink some of the rain after she fill the glasses  she went back inside cover in chocolate rain

"yes i can see your not from around here,well sometime it does when discord decides to mess with ponyville, Thirsty"says pinkie offering her one of the glasses then she begns to drink one of the glasses while the otjer introduce herself pinkie then stop drinking and did a spit take "wow thats super dupry amazamazing  my name is pinkie pie also" said pinkie as she hop around the other pinkie in circles. pinkie then stop "did all my clones get send back to the mirror pond or did one get away and statt a life of its own" said pinkie as she put a hoof to her chin and drop to the ground as she thought

• 3 weeks later...

Archived