Storytime!

( here's a little something new I'm gonna try out and hopefully it works )

Here's a game that tells a story and everyone can contribute to it

Ex:Zack was riding his bike when...

Then the next person would continue the story with what they post

Ex:when all of a sudden he was floating in midair...

Rules:

1.try no to make your post TOO long but if there's no helping it, go ahead

2.please at least try to keep it interesting. Who would want to read a boring story :D?

The story can be however you want it it to be...as long as the next person doesn't change it :P

Don't think of this as roleplay type thing but more of an "interactive story" I guess

Let's begin

Jeff was sitting down eating dinner in the kitchen complaining about how boring his life is. All he does is just work at his dumb part-time job earning not nearly enough to pay rent forcing him to pick up other jobs. He never takes a vacation anywhere or does anything special. That's when...

Hopefully you can continue from there. This is my first time doing something like this so I hope it works out ok!

((sorry if my grammar sucks will do the best i can this seems fun))

When a knock came to his door. He got up moaningly because he didn't want to get up because he was hungry but its rude to keep someone waiting when he got there he open the door it was nighttime and for some reason it was pitch black but he was able to see a figure if he squinted but it was hard and he also saw something move behind the figure like a tail of some kind. The figure offer him a job that would pay him alot of money if he choose to take it but can't discuss the details here. the figure hands Jeff a envelope and the figure tells to meet him in this location if he accepts and vanishs before his eyes like it was an illusion all that remains of the figure was even there was the envelope...

He gazed upon the envelope, which gave off a mysterious vibe. The envelope was red as a freshly spouted rose and carried a slight scent that was reminiscent of a burning candle. Jeff was daunted what is in this thing, I must know! Though a voice sprouting in the back off his mind whispered with serenity Don't open the letter Jeff; just deliver it like the figure asked, the location is very close too. Jeff was perplexed Great know i'm hearing things. Clutching the envelope tightly, he raised it to his face One little peak can't hurt right?....Right?

a figures appear on jeff's shoulders one on the right the other on the left they both jump onto the envelope one appears to be a small angel while the other appears to be a devil and both appears to be females. 

The angel one repeated "Don't open the letter Jeff; just deliver it like the figure asked,you don't know what's in it it could be something bad or terrifying"

The devil one chuckle at the angel pointed towards the angel "oh boo hoo so what if it is better then sitting here being him" she said pointing towards jeff then she turned towards jeff "now you we both know your life is boring and you want something exciting so this could be your chace for something like that so go ahead and open it" after which they both jump and flying in the air for jeff to decide what to do

( I'm gonna say something to kinda speed things up a little )

Jeff thought about what the little devil said for a moment. " She's right, I'm just some loser who can't even pay rent on time. " Jeff then carefully took the seal off the envelope and read the letter. He was only able to read 3 words before the letter and envelope quickly engulfed in flames leaving only the seal in Jeff's hands. Jeff was scared. He didn't know what he had just done or what it meant, he just wanted to get back to his house and eat dinner as if nothing happened. He was at his front door when he was stopped by a loud yelling in his ear. " YOU FOOL! ". It was the same voice he had heard earlier. " NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!" Jeff then turned around to see the entire neighborhood in flames.

( just wanted to pick the story up a little )

"Oh no no NO!" Jeff sputtered to himself, sprinting straight into his house and into the kitchen. He flipped the light switch *click* but nothing happened. "Great, the powers out as well!" He mumbled to himself. "JEFF!" The familiar voice boomed into his ear. Jeff trembling in fear slowly turned around to make out the same silhouette he had met with earlier. "You have made quite a mess, haven't you Jeff?" The figure spoke. "Look I...I'm sorry, I really am, I didn't mean to open the envelope and set the whole neighborhood on fire." Jeff quickly replied. "Oh please, YOUR worlds mess is the least of my concern right now, You're not even aware of what you did to mine, but doesn't matter, you'll find out soon enough." The figure let out a small chuckle as it raised its arm *SNAP* Jeff's thoughts now turned to the floor, or where the floor used to be, as he found himself falling downward into absolute darkness. "Oh now what!"

( sorry if formatting is a bit rough, typing this from mobile. This is fun)

the angel and devil reappear "oh look what you did now jeff i told you not to open it but what do you do, you open it" said the angel looking mad at him____ while the devil looked please "good job jeff now you get to see something you humans rarely ever get to see" said the devil____ after falling for what feels like hours but really only a couple minutes he landed in a wasteland there was no sign of life of anykind the building that was there was destroy and/or cave-in onto themselves ——— the figure appear "look what you and your race did to my home" it said

"But...I don't understand, how am I exactly responsible for causing this!" Jeff yelled. He was still trying to ponder what was going on; 10 minutes ago, the only thing Jeff was concerned with was what to have for dinner, now he's finding himself in a destroyed world, one that is not even his own, and doesn't know if he is going to last the next 5 seconds. What was in that envelope! He thought to himself. Thinking back to the letter he phased out the three words from memory, Concerning the elements, *sigh* real helpful Jeff sarcastically thought. The figure began to motion towards Jeff and spoke "You seem very confused, human. *chuckles* Perhaps I should help explain what sort of mess you made."

" centuries ago, my race has already taken shelter on this planet for quite some time. We were what you humans would call " aliens " even though WE were here first. Everything was perfect for us. Then your God came down upon us wanting to have " a clean slate " banishing us to this dump. He wanted something he thought was better for his son. Centuries past, and over 67% of my kind is dead now because while you humans enjoy life, we suffer with living. " the figure then turned his back to Jeff saddened with memories that flooded his mind. Jeff stared at the figure for a moment feeling scared, confused, and little bad for him. " Look I'm sorry and all but I don't quite understand any of this...why me? Why did that man give the envelope to me? What's going to happen to me? What was that letter about? "

( sorry for the kinda bland post. Doing this on mobile and trying to save up for another computer > < )

"why you because out of all your race, you seem the most likely to be able to help" said the figure after a moment of pause "we did. My race did try to return to our planet now yours for peace so we could live together but your race called use monsters and aliens and treated us as such. So we try to offer a kind approach but none of your species could understand us, Expect for one he was Called The Doctor said the figure

Archived