"Come out of there you skank!"

Lots of shouting

"She's not opening the door just blow it up"

stupid raiders

*thud*

"What the **** the doors still standing!"

-----

Silver Moon stood up the thudding in her head hurting more

It's been three days sence the band of raiders trapped her in a collapsed stable the only thing remaining was the entrance and she has ran out of food and water and was desperate

"Come on think of something" she said moving her blue hair out of her face

She looked at her trainer who had died from a .308 round to the helmet his lidless corpse starting to stink up the place

"Sorry tank" she told him for the hundredth time

She looked at his armor wishing she didn't have wings so she would fit into the red and black armor

She then looked to her flank seeing the long gash tank had patched before dieing the bandage itching on her silver body

She needed help and soon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustblade quickly jumped into action by throwing in a smoke bomb. He quickly put on his gas mask that he found a few houses back, and ran in with his katana. He quickly sliced up the raiders and looted them. "You okay in there?'" He asked after he finished looting them.

((Just saying but take your time when attacking explain what your doing where you hit who your hitting and because of how you attacked the yelling and confusion of the raiders))

((Here's the ooc. http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20971-fallout-looking-for-awnsers/. ))

Silver hearing a new surrounding outside quickly moved to the door

"What th-" *thud*

Was the last thing she heard before somepony yelled if she was ok

She frowned thinking this was another raider ploy

"I'm not opening the door you assholes I'd rather die of starvation the be raped and mutilated by you!" He yelled getting even angrier with them

(( Okay I'll do that next time ))

(( And do I still have to sign up in the ooc? ))

"Woah, chill out. I'm not one of the pathetic losers. They're all dead." He replied to her angry statement.

"I killed them." He said while wiping the blood off of his katana. "But seriously, are you okay?"

((No but the info being there would be nice))

Silver sat there for a moment thinking

(He doesn't sound like a raider) she though

"How do I know your not a raider and everypony is just quite?" She asked not being sure

((Read ooc I asked a question))

Silver thought for a moment

"I'm going to open the door then cut the power before it's open enough for anypony to get through if I see anything that says ambush I'll shoot you and close the door"

She then turned to the controle panel and started the sequence of buttons and leavers

((Hooves ponies don't have hands :) ))

The door started to scrape and squeal as the lights and alarms went of just to stop with a sudden pop as she turned the power off so the door would stop opening

From dust's view it was just pitch black in the stable then without warning

Silver's head came into view right at the door her blue mane hating to one side as she looked at him and the dead raiders

"Ok" she said her voice not silky smooth because of the lack of water she's had the past few days

"I believe you" then disappeared back into the dark

The door came to life again opening the rest of the way

(( Haha sorry, I'm not used to this yet XD ))

He put his *hooves down and waited for the door to open completely.

"You sound like you need water. I looted some off these raiders." He said offering a bottle.

As the door fully opened she looked at the water wanting to take it but not wanting to have anything from those savages that killed her friend

"No thank you who knows what they had done to that" she told him picking up the fallen applejack ranger and her gear

(Sweet Celestia tank I knew you were heavy set but damn!) she thought struggling with him

"Silver moon" she said struggling with Tank

Before seeing the other raider approaching them morons not seeing there dead comrades

"Help me move my friend before they get here!" She told the stallion that had rescued her

it was slow going but they made it to a bush they could hide in next to the canyon wall right before the raiders could see them

"What the ****!? She got away!" The leader said more. Disappointed in the lose of prey then the lose of raiders

Lullaby moved her head and noticed that the leader said something and the raiders then got ready to fight. She felt scared in that moment, but her options where limited. She just remained there looking at them.

"I don't know tank never thought me about when to fight or when to take flight" she whispered to him before realizing he didn't know who tank was "this is tank by the way" she told him gestering to the dead armored stallion behind them

"These ****ers had one thing to do! one thing!" The raider larder yelled kicking a dead pony

(( I have to take a shower and then go out with my family, so I won't be on for a few hours. Ps can you guys check out my Assassins Creed Syndicate RP? No one has signed up yet but I'm really excited for it. ))

"Um...no those are rare enough that I would only use them in dire situations" she told the stallion before seeing the raiders new play thing

"No....they are not going to hurt anypony else!" She yelled as she got up and grabed tanks Mini gun battle saddle

The mini guns barrels spun up as the raider leader looked up from the pony he was kicking

The other raiders having put down there weapons jumped up with a start not knowing what to do

Dust quickly grabbed his katana and ran into the fight. He cut off a raiders arm while running, and then he stopped to take out his gun to shoot another raider. He started running again, dodging bullets, then cut off another raiders legs.

Archived