Fallout: Looking for Awnsers [feel free to join]

BraveShield

As the minigun fired she tried not to shoot dust or the other mare

She first targeted the leader the hail of bullets ripping him in half

She then continuous to fire wail turning killing three more until dust toll the last one out

*vvuuuuuushhhhh*

Silver was breathing heavily before collapsing to the ground her wings hurting to much to fly with the heavy gun

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dust dropped his gun and ran towards Silver, not noticing that a raider that had been hiding for the whole thing, grabbed his gun. "You okay?" He asked her while opening his bag in case he needed supplies. He grabbed a water bottle and made her drink it. Not noticing that the raider had the gun or was completely there, the raider shot Dust in his left leg. He fell down and black out.

Silver sat there ready to black out herself when she saw the unicorn they saved

Her infected wound on her flank hurting like hell and her head buzzing like a hornets nest

Lulalby gasped and looked around for a weapon. her horn glowed and grabbed a shotgun, hen she immediately entered to SATS, then fired against the rider that shot the other pony, ending the rider's life in that moment.

Silver tried to getup and get to the mare to tell her your welcome or thank you but all she managed to do was walk two steps and collapsed not blacking out but her body refused to move

Lullaby looked at the two ponies and gasped . She found the keys of her hoofcufs and got herself free, then went to move the ponies into a safe place and started healing their wounds with her magic.

"My..*gasp*...name is...*gasp*...Silver moon....*gasp*....by the way" silver said trying to breath

It was getting harder and hard to do so though so she didn't know how long she could stay conscience((sorry auto correct isn't helping))

Silver was so out of it she had told the mare to help here friend, pointing to tank

Lullaby was not sure what to do. She had to take care of 3 ponies now! Well, at least two just lost consciousness. She made a spell so they could get better as they slept before going with tank to see him.

She shook her head. "Sorry, he is long dead..." She had to tell him, then went with Dust and noticed he was bleeding out. She took some bandages and put them where he was bleeding to stop it.

"I'm sorry, I don't know the spells to bring ponies back to life..." Lullaby admitted, a bit sad because of him. "Even if I knew it, they had limited time for it to work. He can't be saved." This was the hardest part of being a medic.

He continued searching his backpack, and grabbed out a stimpak, a water bottle, bandages and rubbing alcohol. "I'm fine," he said, unbandaging his leg, he looked over to get rubbing alcohol, where it wasn't there. "Where is m-" he said then looked at the mare. "Damn, she's hot." He thought to himself. He stared for a little bit, then continued to look for his rubbing alcohol. He found it, picked it up and applied it do his bullet wound. He grit his teeth in pain

((I'm going to time skip if nopony objects))

Silver kicked out when Lullaby touched her bandage over her infected wound on her flank before passing back out

-time skip-

Silver woke up with a start her side hurt and her head pounded she was in a cave but she couldn't remember going into one

She looked around frantically looking for her friend till she found him laying on the ground a few feet away

Getting up and running to him, ignoring the sharp pain in her head and the complaints to the now clean scar, she remembered him dieing but she had to double check hoping it was just a bad dream

Tank still had the hole in his head

She then picked up his head and pulled him close crying at tracking the attention of the other two ponies in the cave

Lullaby was still working in the injures they had, but at some point she fell asleep. She was on the floor, resting peacefully, but she woke up after amoment and looked around. "Are... you alright?" She asked Silver after seeing her like that.

Silver was startled by the pony and quickly turned around to defend tanks body before reilizing it was the pony she and somepony else had saved

Tiers were steaming down her face in the dim light "no......my friend is dead" she said before laying next to him

Then the sharp pain came back "agh! She said grabbing her head in her hooves

Dust grabbed a stimpak and stuck it in his leg, while taking a drink from his water bottle. He stood up and limped over to Silver. "Here." He said, handing her painkillers. "I found these at the bottom of my bag." He dropped off his water bottle and limped over to the caves opening, looking into the wasteland. "I'm going for a walk." He said, walking out before anyone could reply.

Archived