Fallout: Looking for Awnsers [feel free to join]

BraveShield

Silver looked at the pills not knowing if they were really painkillers

She then turned to tank and took off his helmet and put it on and put the pills in his saddle bag

The HUD had a hole in it from were the bullet his but still worked and told her that the pills were indeed painkillers and that she had a concussion

She took of the helmet and put it back on her dead friend whispering "sorry" to him for taking his helmet

Taking the pills she looked to the unicorn "I'm silver moon by the way"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She nodded. "I'm Midnight Lullaby." She said just before the other pony left so he could hear her name also. She didn't stoped him from going, then turned to Silver. "Sorry about your friend." She said.

(( Multitasking level 9000; Roleplay fallout, play fallout ))

Dust put on his gas mask and unsheathed his katana. He pulled out a smoke bomb and started running. He ran into an abandoned apartment building and went to the first floors balcony. He took his gas mask off, and placed it on the ground. He crouched down, and took out his hunting rifle, and waited. after 15 minutes, a group of raiders came. He pulled out his hunting rifle and aimed, then decided not to waste his only four bullets left. He put on his gas mask, took out his katana and threw his last smoke bomb. As soon as it exploded he jumped down and killed the raider he landed on. The raiders pulled out their guns and started shooting randomly. When of them even shot another raider. Dust ran towards a confused raider and chopped his head off. He went to his next victim, and chopped off his arm. Then his leg, then ran off to the last raider. A heavily armoured raider with a minigun. By now, the smoke started to fade away, and it was just him, and the heavy. As soon as he saw Dust, the raider started firing. Dust quickly dodged the bullets and ran away from the heavy. While dodging bullets, he took out his pistol and shot the heavy a grenades. The heavy blew up, leaving dust and guts flying. The sound from the explosion was so loud you could hear it miles away.

((Um if you would like to join please post your character on the ooc (links on the first page) and just join when you think its appropriate))

((....))

((I never put silver on there I'll do that right away))

(( I was playing FO 3 until my computer froze XD ))

Dust took of his gas mask and coughed, then took a deep breath. He smiled, and giggled a little bit, "That.... Was awesome." He said to himself. He looted the raiders, then walked back towards the cave. When he got back, he threw his bag down and jumped onto his sleeping bag.

Lullaby looked at him as he did that, not sure what to say. She looked around, then felt tired. She hadn't slept in a while. After a moment she fell asleep in there, completely exhausted after all what she did to save them.

Silver sat there her head pounding waiting for the pills to kick in

Se then looked at the mare

(How is she so pretty) silver thought then looking at dust wondering what he just left to do that was 'awesome'

Dust soon fell asleep, tired of what Silver thought was 'awesome' half an hour later, he woke up from pain in his leg. The painkillers were starting to ware off, and he needed more. He limped over to Silver, and looked for the painkillers. He found the bottle, but there were none left. He limped over to Lullaby. "She's even prettier when she's sleeping." He thought to himself with a smirk, trying to ignore the pain. He limped back over to his bed and lied down.

Silver watched him walk back before feeling a sharp pain in her head again then walking to the mare sleeping "miss lullaby can you spare some pain killers?" She said waking the mare up

Silver walked I the stallion and handed him the painkillers "kindness in the wasteland goes a long way" she told him remembering what her mother had thought her

(Be kind when you can....but if that don't work that's why you carry a gun) silver smiled remembering her mom then turned to were tank was and laid back down

-ts- ((this time were all getting up))

Silver had been keeping watch wail the other to slept. Not being able to sleep herself

It was getting brighter and she needed to get back to the rangers to tell them what happened

Archived