Lemon Mix

Kalpira

IMPORTANT NOTE: So that everything gets clear before anypony says anything, I DO know that Dubstep has a foal character named Lemon Sunrise. However, nothing in my character was inspired on his character, because I am very individualist. Just don't come here and say that this character is very similar to that one, because it won't be. Enjoy my app :)

Name: Lemon Mix

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Color: White

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: A glossy mane with no spikey ends, and a beautiful short curly mane. Both his mane and his tail have two tones: pink and yellow. His mane and tail always look very well groomed, because his brother Stork spends lots of time taking care of them

Eye Color: Baby blue

Cutie Mark: None yet. He still doesn't know what he will truly do, but his passion for strange things can surprise everypony...

Physique: Petite and looks a little fragile, however he is not that weak

Origin: Manehattan

Roleplay Type: Mane

Occupation: None yet, since he spends most of his time inside his room or playing with his brother. However he daydreams pretty often, so nopony knows what he will truly be

Motivation: Lemon's motivation is to create new and amazing things, even if those are just created only in his mind

Likes: The colors of his hair, chocolate, swirls, talking to himself, painting, lemons, his brother Stork

Dislikes: Thunders, the absence of his brother, the color black, extremely social foals

Character Summary: Lemon Mix is one of Stork's many brothers. He is, however, the youngest of them all. He wasn't supposed to be born, since his mother got pregnant shortly after falling ill. Lemon is not like the other foals, and because of that he prefers to spend time alone with his thoughts or else with his older brother. And since his parents found out about this condition, they asked Stork to look after him. And so, once he moved to his own house, Stork took Lemon Mix with him. Since then, he raised Lemon like a son and gave him some extra cares, cares that the other foals of his daycare weren't so needy of. He likes to play around and be active like all the other foals, but not in extreme ways. He was the only one to be born with wings in his family, but he seems not to even notice he has them on his back. When he paints, he often draws things that nopony has ever seen, and explains them as clearly as if they really existed. In a shy way, Lemon Mix likes to play with the other foals, but he gets easily tired. He has a somewhat special talent with drinks, since he can make interesting fruit juice combos only by spilling accidentally the fruit juices. He loves his brother Stork to death, and can rarely go anywhere without him.

foalfinal.png

(Image modified from the show itself)