Fallout. (Open)

BraveShield

"Ugh what hit me!"

He looked around not being able to look and see much without it being distorted.

"Why don't we just talk like responsible adults and get our s$%# together!"

He used his magic to clear his vision, then looked at everyone as he sat by his weapon.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darky kept eating his apple. "Are you done? Alright." He stood up and looked at them. "Now, I don't know you, but I will carry on what I'm supposed to do." He took Glade. "Lets go. Feel free to follow us if you wish." He said, then walked away with Glade on his back.

Glade started to throw a fit about being carried... Much like a teenager would at her age....no should she should act like this a bit more but the wasteland has forced many young ones to grow up before they should

Parry chucked at the teen griffon Glade and then caught up to the Alicorn named Darky.

"How long have you both been on the road?"

Parry asked Darky who carried the griffon Glade.

Darky moved his long black mane to a side so Glade was more comfortable. "Yes, because I am an alocorn I can live that long, amd even more. My age is around a bit more than 200 years." He said as they kept walking. "Any other questions?"

Parry just kind of walked along with them listening and watching in interest at the others as he simply trotted along with them all, feeling bad when he saw a tear dribble down Glades face.

"Ancient is a fancy way to say old."he said chuckling "But I'm not the oldest opny alive. My wife is." He said smiling, remembering her. She was the only thing that kept him going on and on.

"What no reaction to that?" Glade said sitting upward and turning to the two ponies behind them

"Were heading right into the biggest mercenary/bounty hunter operation in the wasteland" she pointed out ....and now that she thought about it......her home may not welcome her

She looked down at the ground a bit sadly before turning back and bareying her beak in darkys mane and tryed not to think about it

"Do you know who I am,"

Parry mused then continued saying to Glade.

"I am one of the best inventors in the wastes and also one of the most talented gadgeteers"

Parry tipped his slouch ((a hat he wears)) to the teenage Griffon.

"I am not scared of a group of mercenaries when I got my gadgets!"

He smirked at Mist who was also walking along with them.

"But I also have my magic as well although I rarely use it!"

He boasted then turned back to the Alicorn then decided he wanted to ask him a question so he spoke up.

"So just a question do you or anybody else here for that matter know what day of the month it is or even the year I have lost track!"

He said sounding slightly embarrassed.

"ok so your not afraid of a group of mercs......what about an army?" she said slightly annoyed with him

((PotN ill pm you the day so darky can read it on his pipbuck))

Archived