Old Friend, New Friend (Private)

Lyipheoryia

"we can always be friends but a few years that would take along time to go over now, but i will say some" said Storm he then grather his thought, "well to start off about 1 year after we stop talking i met my Wife Shadow Blade, we fell in love immediately as they say love at first sight" said storm laughing a little at how corny it sounds. "after a month of dating we knew we wanted to spend our lives together but we didn't want to rush it so we holded the wedding for one year, after a year of marriage, we mated and had too children twins Starwind who you met and the other is Moon View" said Storm stopping for any questions she might have. Starwind listen as he talked when Storm said the would mated she stuck out her tongue and made kinda a discussing face and when he said her name she raise her hoof then put it back

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starry sighed, "I can't say I have too many questions, but I am quite curious about what has happened. After we met, I sunk into a study-craze-depression for a few years. After deciding it wasn't at all productive, I put my genius face out into the public. Now, I'm a role model citizen, a social even guest, a scientist, and a relatively unloved filly. My mother, as you probably know, now has her own family. Fortunately, I recently reconnected we my long-lost father. I don't have many friends, though-save for a few fellow coworkers and dedicated fans."

She starred into space, her eyes slightly misty. She wasn't brave enough to tell others too much about her past, not brave enough to face it herself. That her mother had abandoned her. That her father was far, too distant. That she was just another rich kid, living in a big house, on big money.

Stormchaser knew he had to be strong and there for her even if she didn't want to talk about it. "Starry you know i will always been here for you if you need me, even if it something big or small. so if you ever need help or a real father type figure i could be it" said Storm trying to cheer her up some. After hearing all what Starry says Starwind look like she was on the verge of tears. Storm saw this and comfort his daughter

(Woo hoo! I just realized I am no longer holding the title of Blank Flank!)

Starry gave a small smile, and grin that barely reached her eyes, "Thank you for your support...it means a lot to me knowing somepony's has my back,". She heard the quiet shuffling of the waiter, and raised her hoof, "Monsieur, pouvez-vous vérifier sur la nourriture , s'il vous plaît ?" Turning back to her friends, she added. "I just asked him to check on the food-it's been quite the while. Strange, huh? It usually comes out within thirty minutes, and it's almost been an hour...,"

Starry frowned, when the waiter returned with a few words , "He believes that the food we ordered was specified to take longer than the usual time. Strange enough, I didn't see any fine print...This is too fishy; would you mind if we leave to any place? It might be better to leave some situations alone-something tells me that this waiter is going to make an illegal bet with me: Money for him, and food for us. Trust me, this has happened more than once, and it never ends up nice,"

Starry looked towards her two new friends, noticing how much he had changed. Gone was the cute, mischievous smile-replaced with a face wisened by life. Instead of large, adorable eyes, his were now serious yet kindly. He had changed...but so had she. She got up to follow her friends, summoning her infrared spell to aid her out of the restaurant.

Oh my!  My house...haha...this filly sure had her sense of humour.  Starry grinned, and smiled; then contemplated Starwind's words,"Well, my house does have a personal chef and three kitchens.  And we could also allow you two to settle in to my place at the same time!  Sure-let's head on to my house!"  This filly sure was smart.

"Do you mind if we teleport?  My plan is to have to two settle down and unpack your stuff, then come down and join me for dinner," Starry said.  She readied her horn and teleported all three of them, despite not waiting for them to answer.

After they finished teleporting "stuff what stuff?" asked Storm

Starwind has never been teleported before after she got her knowledge of what happened "wow that was amazing" she said

((sorry if i don't type enough when i need to type alot i will, i just fine it pointless to type more then needed))

Starry rolled her eyes, "Ya know, the stuff that you brought here.  You are staying here for a week-where's all the luggage?"  She turned and waved her hoof in front of the large manor rising above them, "Welcome to my home...50 bedrooms, 3 large kitchens, 2 small kitchens, 2 living rooms, and much, much more.  Welcome to Stars Above Manor.  BUTLEEEER!  MISTEEER SPIRIT!"

"What!?  Oh...I though I mentioned it in my letter.  Hehe...maybe I was a bit excited and overwhelmed by this event and forgot to tell you.  Well, I was hoping for you to stay the week and pass Hearth's Warming-are you free and up for that?" Starry nodded, slightly embarrassed by her lack of control in the situation.

Starry heartily laughed, and nodded to her butler.  He was holding open the door.  "Thank you, Mister Spirit.  Could you show our two guests the rooms prepared for them?  It should be the executive suite I requested a few days ago.  Thank you,"  Turning to her guests, she said, "Just follow Mister Spirit, he'll take you anyplace you want to go.  Meet me 5:30 in the North Dining Hall-feel free to ask any of the staff for direction,"

They both nodded to her as they started to follow the butler "umm Mister Spirit is it possible for our rooms to be next to eac other" asked Storm

Starwind was to busy looking around the house that they was walking though to pay attention to them talking because she has never been in a manor before

Starry sighed and rubbed her temples. Her second butler, Mister Helping Hand (never, ever call him Mister Hand), approached her. She was teleported into the top level of the manor, where there was a giant room. The room was protected by several charms, enchantments, and spells-and could only be reached by teleportation. She deactivated all the alarms and protection units, and settled down in front on the full-sized mirror. Mister Helping Hand removed her shades for her, and quietly kept her company as she changed into dinner attire.

Starry sat down, and waited for the clock to tick, "Mister Helping hand, could you please check on our guests for me? Maybe give them a tour of the manor? Thank you,"

Archived