Old Friend, New Friend (Private)

Lyipheoryia

(Let's just skip to dinner, then)

Starry closed her eyes and smoothed her dinner dress as she entered the dining room. As the host, she was entitled to arrive early. She called Mister Spirit to fetch her guests.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I don't have a third player to act as butler, so just kinda play the invisible-friend game)

Starry sat and waited, grinning when she saw her two new friends round the corner to the dining room.  She eagerly waved Mister Helping Hand over, and they exchanged a single nod.  This was when the fun would really begin.

"The chef has already prepared a menu for us, but if there's anything special you would like-don't hesitate to ask. I asked Mister a Helping Hand to bring out all the food at once, so enjoy!" Starry motioned towards the outlying plates of pies, gourmet hayburgers, thin cut hayfries, and hay salads, "I thought we could just play it comfort food,"

"So...I've heard a bit about you, Stormchaser.  Mind telling me a bit about this wonderful filly you now have?  I haven't gotten to that stage in life yet, and, sadly to say, I probably never will.  I don't want my genetics of blindness to pass on to any foal.  Mind telling me what being a father is like?  What a filly in like?  What this 'love' is like?"

He stopped eating "first love it just can't be explained you just feel it when you meet your special somepony, whi being a father was tired at first when they was babies, but it was also very rewarding to watch them grow up and teach them things, and as your a mare i am sure you remember what being a filly is like as a stillon i don't know" said Stormchaser

Starwind just listen as she ate

Starry gave a calm smile, nothing that would hint what she was about to do.

In swift motion, she heaved a apple pie from the table, lobbed it up, and shot it across the air onto Stormchaser's face.

"Nothing tastes sweeter than apple pie."

She was about to heave another food object, but was met in the face with a...pear pie! She gained a dangerous smile, then proceeded to levitate all the food nearby her. One of the plates smashed onto Starwind's face. "Taste the rainbow-Stars and Storms!"

• 2 weeks later...

Suddenly, a letter poped out in front of Starry. She grimaced, "Wait a moment while I tend to this..." She turned away from them, "A special gala...yadayada...to celebrate Clover Swirl's birthday...yadayada...wait...What? This Hearth's Warming...dress to the nines...yadayada,"

She turned back to them, "It seems that this Hearth's Warming will be special after all! I've been invited to the birthday of my relative, and I have two spare tickets! Does the idea of going to a special ball entrance you? If not, I can deny the tickets; we can spend Hearth's Warming as a cozy day,"

Archived