True love is a nightmare (Private)

BassClef

(Dont really have any other way to start this... So here goes.)

To anyone else in ponyville, today would seem nice and shinny! Not to Dark Creed... Today was like any other... Annoying as all buggery. Too much sun. To much happiness... Dark is a simple young stallion. His body is grey, his mane and tail black as midnight, and his eyes were a dark chocolate color. His cutie mark is a bass clef with a microphone beside it. He had piercings all over his face. Three in his right eyebrow, a couple on his lower lip, a couple on his nostrils... He was a typical... Emotional guy too. He never showed any feelings but hate, fear, sadness and disgust.

((I've been thinking about it and I haven't got around to doing it on her sheet but I'm making CL tan instead of yellow))

CL was walking around waving at anypony she knew...witch wasn't as much as she wanted

She was new to ponyville and didn't know many ponies

Well exept her boss's sister Vinyl and pinky pie....but honestly who didn't know the pink pony with the Cotten candy mane

She was walking around looking for a park when she bumped into a younger grey stallion

"Oh I'm sorry I should have looked where I was going"

"Yeah... Whatever..." Dark said in a sort of depressed tone. "Happens everyday..." And with this, Dark walks off. Without a goodbye or anything. He didn't even look at the mare.

"It's freakin Discord... Can't anypony see that I'm having a bad day? I just wanna get home..." Dark snapped. He wasn't one to just talk to random ponies.

CL giggled at his joke

"Hay discord you going to go visit fluttershy or are you doing something for Celestia?" She joked

She knew it wasn't discord but if he was having a bad day she could try to cheer him up

Dark turned quickly to face her. He had his mouth open to say something, but the words stoped dead in place when his eyes met this mare. She was beautiful. No! She's a happy happy pony. Nothing like him. Dark shook it off and looked her in the eyes with anger. "Please... I'm having... A bad... Day... Go away."

"That's why I'm not leaving...your feeling down and I wanna help"

They then past a mirror store witch reflected the sunlight making CL's mane look like fire as the breeze played with it

"Not always" she countered

"And even so your the first one I've really talked to sense I came here so I feel like I should get to know you"

She then gave him a darker look "would your rather I be mean and a bully to you cause" she then continued before he could answer "well even if you did I'm not cause that would be unlady like" she then paused then looked down "I'm rambling ain't I?"

Dark was about to say something to insult her... But he couldn't for some reason... Something wasn't right. Usually he had no problem telling off a mare... But why cant he do it now. Dark cursed under his breath and said: "N-no... Its fine..." Of course his teeth were gritted, and he sounded angry.

Well... No point in hiding his name anymore... "... Uhh... Dark Creed... Ya know... Bass player and singer in the band 'I don't care.' That Dark Creed." Dark didn't really sound proud about his band... Because it had the worst name in history.

"I don't think I've heard of it....of corse I don't really listen to music either" CL said

"Well my name is Crisp Leaves but everypony just calls me CL" she then retched out a hoof to shake his

"No, I live up in Celestias castle..." Dark said this sarcastically, of course. "I've lived here all my life... Not that it matters... Its just... Terrible. Ya get me?"

Archived