YuGiOh Rp interest check

The title says it all. Im still thinking of a plot, but before i go and write a whole ooc thing, i want to know if at least 2/3 people would be interested in doing this Rp. Well, a Rp with this topic. If you have any idea's for plot, i would love to hear them!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, well, iv got no plot idea, buuut Eh, il work something out. For now, time to just see the chars

Could i please get your Chars name, gender, age, brief personality, dueling EXP, and please, don't say 'Has beaten every duelest out their, and can not be beat'. Could i also get their appearance, and deck(s). Also, if you want a custom dueldisk just say what your design is. 

Once i get that from everyone, well, then i guess we can start. Oh, and a picture of the deck might help btw. 

Alright, wow it's been a while. I wasn't sure if we were gonna be anthro or not, so I went for full pony. Also, I wasn't sure about the age things, or the deck really. Just, the picturesque noob.

Name: Bright Side

Brief Personality: Always upbeat, even though he loses often and has no idea what he's doing.

Dueling EXP: Hahahahahaha

Appearance: A little short, with a face that makes the girls all go "awwwwww". In other words, he looks like a young kid. He has a green coat, red eyes, and a blue mane.

Deck: Starter

Name: Stormchaser

Brief Personality: it is hard to descibe

Dueling EXP: Expect

Appearance: His tail is very puffy and looks like cotton candy" and for his mane "His mane is red and blue and when he moves his mane moves like waves his tail is also red and blue his coat is green

Deck: http://i.imgur.com/qcOUdfo.png

Race:pegasus

Name: Stormchaser

Brief Personality: it is hard to descibe

Dueling EXP: Expect

Appearance: His tail is very puffy and looks like cotton candy" and for his mane "His mane is red and blue and when he moves his mane moves like waves his tail is also red and blue his coat is green

Deck: http://i.imgur.com/qcOUdfo.png

Race:pegasus

Mate, im sorry but your giving a personality, and expect? Please fix your grammar..... The story is that none of us are professionals, more so just school kids who get caught up in some crazy stuff. 

And sadly, that site doesn't seem to show actual card names :( 

If you want, i can use Dueling network to make you a deck? Thats if you want me to. And sorry if im being a little hard on this topic, buuut the deck sort of matters most here :P

Storm, im not saying you can't be a expert, that was actually mainly me putting the story idea down.

And K Smart. Any preferences of type of deck? Dragon, spellcaster, warrior? 

And do you know synchro cards or not?

Archived