Manehatten CMC (Open to all)

jessewalker25

Babs smiled. "Nah, it's no big. I've met ponies who cannot see. All I need is a way to help you reed bumpy letters. Can you feel the shapes of letters and tell what they are?" She asks the mare. "I've got some kin who can't see, especially the elderly who read that way."

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I can't say I have a direct answer for that-I've always depended on magic and spells,"  She turned from Babs towards the new infrared watch she had received from her father for her last birthday, and gave a nervous gasp.  After re-casting her spell to re-check she was "seeing" right, she gave a small shriek, "Ey!  It's almost time for my next conference!  I didn't realize I spent so much time talking with all of you-hereismymaillingaddressandmyhotel'sname!"  Starry gave a little jump, and teleported away.

(I'll be out of this rp until one of you decide to contact me.)

Livewire gave a small gasp as starry left. She watched where she dissapeared for a small while before grabbing her stuffed husky and putting the pad and pen away in the pocket it had. She placed the husky in her back and secured it before sitting back down.

Livewire looked to the colt and smiled gently. Her magic taking out the pad and pen out of the Husky plushie and writing with her magic. " Livewire. What's your name again? Sorry I'm bad with names." Her voice echoes from the pad.

Babs smiled. "Don't worry, the Crusaders don't discriminate due to disabilities." She looks at her own blank flank. "After all, it isn't right. I've been the result of bullying cause of something I don't have." She turns and looked back. "Care to come in?" She asks opening the door. "The clubhouse is in the back."

Livewire sat there and shrugged to brave when the subject On her not being able to talk came. When babs asked if they would like to come in she nodded. Knowing her momma was at work so she couldn't really ask. Plus babs wasn't some stranger now to her so she felt no threat in following

Babs smiled. "Um... don't you like live around here?" She asked Brave. "I think our parents know each other, though that's assuming that my dad will know. His colleague took his son to work numerous times. So... two Pegasi and an Earth pony." She smiled.

Brave poked his horn "unicorn....and I do live close and I should still ask...cause...I was supposed to be home a bit ago"

He then started walking home "I'll be right back"

She giggled. "Sorry. I got caught up in the excitement." She says as he leaves. "Hmmm.... now listen, kid, one he gets back we'll go to the clubhouse and you two will be inducted into the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I've got to write my cousin to let her know." She would say to her.

Livewire smiles and writes in the book. " Snowflake." Her voice echoes. She holds her out to her and waves its paw at her like it was alive. " He has been my best friend for like forever!" Her voice echoes from the book as she writes.

"I'm here!" He said running up to them

"Sorry I had to help her get outside" he apologized

He then turned around to watch a golden mare with silver hair limp her way towards them

Her left hind leg was completely missing but that didn't stop her loving smile she gave her son

"Hello young one" she said in a heavenly voice as she came close enough to the group

Babs smiled. "Hello ma'am." She says to her. She looked over. "Well, both of you are indeed welcome to come in. No since in being out when it's about to rain." She looks at them both.

Babs smiled. "Miss Golden Vase, I was wondering if it'd be okay if Brave joined a club my cousin started in Ponyville, we are making it grow for ponies like myself." She points to her blank flank. "It's to help others like ourselves get our cutie marks."  She looked at Haywire and smiled. "Well, so far we got two ponies, but we want to grow so that way the 'blank flanks' know they aren't alone."

She smiled. "The Cutie Mark Crusaders, miss." She says to her. "My cousin Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle, her two friends, started it." She looks. "It's funded by Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy and many more who want to help."

Archived