Manehatten CMC (Open to all)

jessewalker25

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Babs looks.. "Mom's at the hospital, she works as a janitor, and dad.... he's at the office. Not sure what he's doing. But I called him and asked him if it's okay I have friends over." She says sitting there. "Mom should be home in under an hour at most."

"Well...if you need a percent I'm always available" she said

"Ya ever sense the accident nopony wants to hire her cause she needs to much help" brave said

"Brave" golden said softly

"But I know she can do a lot even with three legs so it always-"

She put a hoof on his shoulder making him stop "brave it's fine you don't have to explain"

"Oh....sorry mom" brave said looking down

"It's ok sweetie just calm down a bit" she said

Brave nodded

She nods. "Yep. It's in the left corner." She says the Clubhouse being pretty tall and good sized for camping even. She looked at Golden. "Don't fret about it.  You shouldn't be treated different because...." She points. "Uncle Orange stresses himself with paperwork and well..." She giggled. "His office is just up the road and to the right. Kinda hard to miss, has a jumbo orange for a logo." She says. "Don't fret none. It's an easy job. I did it myself after school to earn a bit of extra bits." She says.

She looked at Livewire and smiled. "So where are your parents, Livewire?"

Livewire watched the clubhouse with a wide smile, she was happy to be a part of this group. This club was great so far! She looked at babs as she asked where her parents were. She looked to the treehouse and wrote without looking.

"Momma is at work, papa is..... He is gone......" Her voice echoed.

golden wanted to give the little filly a reasuring hug but.....well she wasnt hers to hug, that was up to her mother

so instead she turned to babs "thamk you ill talk to him as soon as braves father gets home

brave walked up to it

"its huge!" he said walking around it

Babs smiled. "Think nothing of it. My cousin told me we have to look out for one another. And take this to the hospital. Ask for Doc Fixum. Don't worry he'll know what to do." She gives her a slip. "He owes me a favor for standing up for his daughter and sons against some bullies. Don't ask what it's for, you'll find out soon enough." She says as it cleared up.

Soon two earth ponies would walk in. She looks. "I'll let you visit my parents. Brave, Livewire, why not we get things set up?" She goes into the clubhouse and she smiled setting up two seats for them. She pulls out two capes while putting hers on.

"hello" golden said sitting down on the floor "you have a lovely home ......" she then prompted them to tell her theyre names

brave sat down and loocked at the cape's inside

"wow....you made this!" he said astonished

Babs smiled as she took the front. "I, Babs Seed, fourth member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and first member of the Manehatten Branch, Elect Brave, Livewire, and Snowflake, to become members of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Brave is the first colt Cutie Mark Crusader making him the sole Cutie Mark Cavalier." She smiled. "You join us in Siblinghood. You stand in the pre...... pre...." She twitches her ears and smiled. "Hold on. I hear something." She giggled walking to the door and opens it. "Girls." She gave a big smile.

"Howdy Cousin. We were in town and came ta visit. When we got here we heard ya'll had a few new recruits. So we thought we'd.... well, visit with them."

Babs smiled bigger and turned around. "Come on in." She walked back in the other three behind her. "Livewire, Brave, I hope you two don't mind me restarting the ceremony. Allow me to introduce the very first three members of the Cutie Mark Crusaders." She points her hoof. "The mare with the red bow and the earth pony, is mah cousin and sister Crusader, Applebloom."

"Howdy ya'll. Ah like ta give ya'll a big Apple welcome ta the Crusaders." She says.

"To her right, a daredevil and personal pal to the fastest Pegasus to fly the skies of Equestria, Scootaloo." Babs pointed to her.

"Sup. And that's right. Rainbow Dash is my hero and a personal friend." She says eyes closed as she smiled, having a bit of pride as she stands there.

"And last but not least, sister to the next big fashion star, Sweetie Belle." Babs points to the final one.

"Hey. Welcome." Sweetie Belle said in greetings.

"I hope you two get to know these girls real well, for they will be your fellow Crusaders." Babs says.

[sorry for the drop. I just figured it'd be proper for the first two recruits the original 3 be there for the ceremony. :)]

((Your fine

Also you did really well with apple bloom

As I read it was like I could hear her myself))

Brave stood up and held a hoof out for one of them to shake, but sweety bell was the closest

"I'm brave shield"

Babs smiled. "Well then.... shall I..... hmmm.... perhaps Applebloom, should do the ceremony."

"Ah'd love ta." Applebloom smiled getting up.

Sweetie Belle smiled shaking Brave's hooves. "Welcome to the Crusaders, Brave."

Scoot nods. "Yeah, it's way cool."

Applebloom smiled. "Ah, Applebloom, co-founder, along with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, elect Brave, Livewire, and Snowflake....." She looks. "Who the hay is Snowflake and where is she?" She looks over... "She should be here if'n she's goin' ta be a member."

Babs giggled as she pointed to the plush. "That's Snowflake. I figured it'd be nice. I know, he's stuffed, but it can't hurt. And perhaps.... I can convince Sweetie to make a cape for him."

Sweetie Belle smiled. "He's cute." She says. "And I'd love to. Though I'm not good at something that small. I'll ask Rarity to do it for me." She giggled.

Applebloom cleared her throat. "Ah, Applebloom, co-founder, along with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, and fellow member, Babs Seed, elect Brave, Livewire, and Snowflake, to become members of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Brave, yew are the first Cutie Mark Cavalier, but... it's the same thing." She giggled, "We your sister crusaders welcome our new sister and brothers into our mix." She says.

Scoot looked at Livewire. "Welcome pal." She extends a hoof.

Babs leaned over. "I think you and Scoot will get along well, Livewire. See, you can't talk but we won't hold it against you. If we did, we'd have to hold the fact Scoot here, can't fly against her. So... you're among friends."

Livewire was giddy as Babs began, holding Snowflake as it started. However when she left to the door she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow.

Upon opening the door a new voice came. One of summer nights and cherry blossoms. The three newcomers came in and Livewire's smile came back to her. She squeezed snowflake a bit more as each of them were introduced.

Livewire watched them all, the three original crusaders!! Oh gosh she was honored! Truthfully she was!! The filly continuing her small smile as they we're inducted into the organization. The filly wanting to giggle as Snowflake was put in too!

Once that was done she looked to Scootaloo. She wasn't really one for just a simple hoofshakes. She put Snowflake onto her back with her magic and hugged the Pegasus with a smile. Hearing how she wouldn't be chastised against for her muteness. She was so happy.

Babs smiled thinking. "So girls, how long will you be in town?"

"Well, ah talked with Applejack after we found out about these two and figured... we could stay a couple weeks, ta help them get used to it. Fortunately, her Rarity, and Rainbow Dash agreed ta stay as well. They'll be here fer the night. Yer ma don't take no fer an answer."

Sweetie giggled. "No she don't. Which.... I'll be right back." She walked out and went to go talk to her sister.

Scoot hugged back as she thought. "So... another pegasus, eh... well then, perhaps I should introduce you to the fastest Pegasus in all Equestria and the newest member of the Wonderbolts." She says patting Livewire on the shoulder.

Applebloom thought. "Ah reckon we should see about ya'll comin' ta Ponyville, perhaps yew three can join in on Twilight Time." She giggled.

Applebloom nodded. "Yeah. It's where we learn a lot of things from Twilight. Ah've been learnin' potions and stuff."

Scootaloo smiled. "Yeah I learned well... how to build a few things."

Babs sighed. "Yes and Twilight is one of the four princesses." She looked at them. "So what shall we do? Games, campout.....?"

Livewire blinked at Scootaloo's words. She wasn't a Pegasus. She was a unicorn. However she still had that warm look in her eyes to Scootaloo for a bit before she listened about Twilight time.

She gave a buzz of her horn for a second as she listened to all the fillies talk. Her horn wrote in the book she had. "I'm up for anything!" Her voice squeaked from the book.

Archived