Manehatten CMC (Open to all)

jessewalker25

Sweetie returned with a tiny cape and smiled, slipping it around Livewire's tiny little friend. "There you go." She say with a smile. "Now your friend is official." She beamed at the mare.

Scootaloo just sighed. "Sorry. I just... got excited about new member I didn't pay attention to what you are."

Applebloom giggled. "Ya'll know what... Ah oughta have Pinkie Pie throw us a Cutie Mark Crusader party."

Babs thought and looked at Livewire's stuffed pet then stepped out before coming back in. "I got a cool idea. I think for our first outing and what not, the seven...." She thinks. "Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Livewire, Brave, Snowflake and I.... yep. Anyway... what if the lot of us went to Ponyville, visited the sweetest mare and adopted a pet for each of us? I mean....it'd be kinda our personal symbol." She says. "Plus... it'd help lots of pets get homes."

Applebloom thought. "But ah already have a pet. Winona."

Babs shook her head. "No... she's technically the family dog but mostly Applejack's. What I mean, cousin, is each one of us get a pet that defines each of us.

Scootaloo nodded. "That would be cool. Just no chickens, please."

Sweetie Belle couldn't help but giggle slightly getting a slight glare from Scoot.

Babs smiled. "So it's decided. We'll talk to our parents or respective guardians about getting ourselves pets." She looks at them lifting a hoof only for it to be met by Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom's. The four hold theirs up and wait for the other two.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Livewire was overjoyed when Snowflake got a cape. It was soft and it was made just for him! She couldn't believe it and she couldn't help herself from clapping her hooves yet again. Her eyes opened to the sound of getting pets or something of close resemblance.

The Mute hopped up and down and smiled widely at the concept. She always wanted a actual pet! How she dreamed of it for so long!

She happily placed her hoof as well as Snowflake's paw into the mix with the others. Never losing her smile.

Babs smiled. "Hmmm.... well, we do have a two week break from school...." She smiled grabbing her saddle bag only to toss it onto her back. "Why not we go today? Though, Livewire and Brave, you may want to talk to your parents."

Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle nodded. "And while we're there, we can show ya the main HQ." Applebloom smiled. She called out. "Applejack, can our new friends come with us today ta Ponyville for a week? We could camp out at the clubhouse."

"Only if their parents say they can." Applejack replied as she looked at Brave's mom. "Ah reckon ah could ask ya mahself. Would it be alright? Ahm sure mah cousin here won't mind ya stayin' here if'n ya need somepony ta help ya about. Or ya can join us and well, get out of the stuffy big city." SHe giggled jokingly.

Livewire wrote in her book quickly. " I Would gladly want to go along with you all! Though I need to ask momma first and also ask her about getting a pet! I'm sure she would be happy to let me do that since I have gotten so much help and care from these past few moments I have been here!"

"He sure can and maybe his sister could meet you at ponieville" golden said to applejack

Brave nodded

"I'll ask my mom" he said walking into the house and walking up to his mother

"Mom can I go to ponieville with my new friends?"

"Yes honey"

Applebloom thought. "Ya know what.... Livewire, ah'll walk with ya. It may be a good idea ta explain mahself. After all, it may be wise ta let her know who ya'd be stayin' with after all."

Babs went in and smiled. "Yeah, you don't have to worry. Applejack will look after all of us. And who knows. Maybe we can show you the place with the very best sweets. I go there with Applebloom all the time when I'm there. Even Baker Beak's confections can't compare and he's the best in all Manehatten."

Brave hugged his mom before looking back at her for the second question

"Ummm....also....could I have a pet?"

"What?" Golden wasn't expecting that question

"Could I get a pet?" Brave repeated

"I'll think about it" she then turned to applejack

"So went are all of you going to ponieville?"

Applejack smiled. "Actually we will be leavin' soon. Applebloom and her friends were originally goin' ta stay here. And don't worry about pets. Ah reckon Fluttershy would give one even yew may love. In fact if ya like yew can come along ta see them fer yerself. Just.... Fluttershy is a bit.... shy."

Applebloom smiled. "Ah'll be right back sis." She looks at Livewire and smiled. "Ah reckon yew'll be happy ta have one... who knows, perhaps she's got a little pup and ya can have him around.... maybe he looks like your friend there." She smiled pointing to the one on her back. Applebloom would walk with Livewire out.

Babs sighs. "Today has become quite a great day." She giggled. "So... um.... are you the only one here Applejack?"

"Enope."

"Oh... hello Big Mac." She looked behind her briefly then looked nearly jumping.

Applejack couldn't help but laugh. "Babs, ya should know, this is the time he usually sells apples here."

Babs looked over at Applejack. "Yeah but.... well it's good to see you Big Mac. This big stallion is the kindest, quietest and most hard working pony in Equestria. Probably the strongest." She says. "Don't talk much but... he can certainly sing and.... to top it off.... when he does talk, you best listen. Cause it's important."

"Eeyup." Big Mac said nodding.

Babs looked at her. "But you brought Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. What about Rarity and Rainbow Dash?"

"Ah, they're here. Rarity went ta a boutique ta see an ol' friend, and Rainbow Dash is tryin' ta find somethin' ta do ta not get bored."

Sweetie and Scoot chime in. "Yep.

Scoot smiled. "Rainbow Dash is the fastest pony. Only pegasus to break the sound barrier. Only one to make a...."

"Sonic Rainboom?" Came the voice of the pegasus. "Yep. That's me." She says as she came in through the window.

Applejack laughed. "Ah reckon yew were there this whole time, waitin' fer Scoot ta say somethin' like that."

"Well.... um...."

"Eeyup." Big Mac said with a smile.

"What.... it's not easy being cool." Rainbow said proudly as she stood there. She smiled and looked on. "So... looks like your group has grown, Scootaloo."

"Yeah. It's grown and this is just the beginning. I bet you...." She looks at Brave then everypony else. "I bet you, we can get hundreds of crusaders."

Babs laughed. "Easy, Scootaloo. Wait until we get more leaders before we plan something that big."

Sweetie Belle nodded. "I agree. If we were to get that many then we'd get overwhelmed."

"Um....it's a bit hard to travel...I think I'll stay here" golden said thinking

"Brave" she turned towards her son "I want you to be sure to visit Vynal but you can go...and bring back a pet....ok?"

Brave almost takled her as he hugged her "thank you sooooo much"

"Now...go pack up before they leave" she said as brave skampered out the front door and to his house

After a about 5 minuets brave came back carrying a suitcase with his magic

"Do you pack everything you need?" Golden asked sitting by applejack

Brave nodded "yes I did mom" he then turned to applejack "when are we leaving?"

Sweetie Belle began to help pick up the pages. "I think I'm going to have Princess Twilight construct you something just as useful." She says to her. "Come, let's go take you home and get some stuff, okay?"

Applejack smiled. "Well, ah reckon our train won't be leavin' fer awhile. We still have ta wait for Rarity ta show up."

Babs looked up and sighed. "I got to tell mom though.... but she's not home. Oh... Golden, be sure to visit the doctor on that card and my Uncle Orange. They both will help. I won't tell how the doc will but he'll know what to do." She said smiling.

Golden smiled at babs

She wasn't going to go to the doctor about her leg

It was fine and if ponies didn't like it they didn't like her

But the job would be plenty useful....at least wail brave is at school

"Will do"

Brave looked down

"Guess I packed too fast then" he said wondering what to do with sweety bell leaving with livewire and babs leaving to fine her mom...that left the adults and apple bloom and scootaloo

He then walked to scootaloo and rainbow dash

"So your the rainbow dash?"

Rainbow Dash responded. "Yep, Fastest Pegasus in Equestria." She says. "And yes, I can prove it."

Scootaloo smiled. "Yep. Though I'll never reach that." She shrugged. "But... I got my scooter." She points by the door. "WIth that.... well, we go pretty fast."

Rainbow Dash smiled. "Along with Applejack and four of my other friends, we've also done some pretty awesome stuff. We saved Princess Luna, bested Discord and rehabilitated him, bested a whole changeling army and Chrysalis, took on King Sombra, even went into a comic book and faced the Mane-iac, and took on Tirek." She says to him.

Applejack sighed. "Rainbow is just braggin'. But we did do that, however it was mostly Twi who did it. We just went along fer the ride."

Livewire smiled to sweetie belle and Applebloom before taking what was left of her notebook and tucking it in the pocket of Snowflake. She smiled gently and followed them out. Holding one page out and writing in it. "Momma is working but we can find her easy!" She echoed from the page.

Archived