Manehatten CMC (Open to all)

jessewalker25

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Oh...but this rp is about the Manehattan CMC getting their cutie marks.  Depending on what Jessie says, I think it would be alright if we had the original CMC keep their cutie marks.  That way, they can go about helping you guys' characters achieve their cutie mark.  Of course, that's a up to you guys-that was just my personal opinion.)

(Ahh...okay then.  Let me come up with a new, better post.)

Starry smiled at them, a wave a happiness washed over her seeing new friends and old interact.

"So...where's the infamous Sweet Apple Acres?  I heard that the Element of Honesty manages that place.  That she uses her Earth Pony magic to enhance the growing of apple trees to produce Zap Apples; and that she can harness the magic from her element to constantly produce apples-even in winter!"

Applebloom giggled. "Nah, and she's right beside ya. She's just got a green hoof, just like all us apples. Granny Smith though is the one who can grow Zap Apples." She giggled as she looks at Starry.

Babs looks at the lot. "So... shall we head to our clubhouse?" She asks.

Sweetie nodded. "Heh, Don't worry, Applejack can help you get to the farm where you need to be." She looks about.

Scoot giggled. "See ya, nice meeting you, Starry." She starts buzzing her wings pulling the lot with her towards the clubhouse.

Applejack giggled. "Ah am the element of Honesty, sugarcube, but mah element doesn't work like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Livewire smiled and went to reply but things moved so fast. The board she sat on began to move and she squeaked without noise before grabbing the rope and holding on tight. Her ice cream nearly falling out of her grasp as the momentum pulled her along.

She had to say, scoot was one strong Pegasus.

• 1 month later...

Archived