Manehatten CMC (Open to all)

jessewalker25

"She's still cool" brave said

If he had been born a Pegasus he would want to grow up just like rainbow dash

But he hadn't so he stuck to the royal guard Being his Heroes......but that didn't mean he couldn't admire the cyan Pegasus in front of him

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainbow Dash smiled. "Vinyl and I are pals. Though Rarity prefers her roommate." She laughed a bit.

Scoot nods. "I've gone to a few raves and well, it's awesome."

Applebloom smiled. "Just be careful. You step to far out of line she'll use 'The Stare' on you." She giggled more.

[You are certainly welcome to join still.]

Sweetie thought. "Livewire, can I see your book? Twilight taught me a trick with things like that."

Applebloom giggled. "Yep. The Stare. What it does is it gets animals and sometimes ponies to do like she wants. It's a bit scary really but she don't mean any harm by it."

Rainbow smiled as Applejack looked. "Ah think ahm goin' ta go find Rarity."

Babs sighed. "What a day this has been." She giggled as her cousin left out to find the fashion mare.

Rainbow patted Scootaloo on the head. "You know what. You fillies and colt are in for a wild time in Ponyville. Just becareful if you go into the Everfree forest."

Livewire levitated the fallen apart book to Sweetiebelle and looked to Applebloom before smiling. She motioned to the veterinary clinic ahead and moved up to the front door. Opening it with her magic to let them in first.

Sweetie smiled as she used some magic on it before handing it back. "There you go. Now all you have to do is write it. The text will vanish into words spoken. You don't need to turn pages, the rest could be like... your journal." She says walking in followed by Applebloom.

"Ah'll be honest with ya, it's the only spell Sweetie got down perfectly." Applebloom says looking around.

Babs nodded.

Scoot laughed. "I've been in it many times. Sometimes to see Zecora. You'll love her. Though if your mom don't think you should go near a Zebra then you'll be fine."

Rainbow Dash nodded. "Just watch where you step. There's plants called poison joke and well.... let's just say.... it's not cool what they do."

Live wire smiled widely as she listened to Sweetie Belle. She gave a happy trot on the floor of the clinic and hugged her happily. She nodded at Applebloom at her words and she snuggles Sweetie with glee.

Sweetie smiled looking around. "Cool. Oh, you know, I've seen a Phoenix before. Two actually."

Applebloom smiled. "Oh, uh.... hmmm.... ah reckon yer ma don't have animals like what we see, does she?"

Livewiwre moved to the counter and smiled to the desk mare. " Is my momma here?" She asked the mare.

The mare smiled. Turning around, " Autumn! Your daughter is here!"

Out came a mare earth pony. Her mane was similar as did the coat. All neon blue, except for the ice white eyes. " Livewire what are you doing here? And who are your friends?" She asked her.

Livewire wrote in the book. " Momma! I can talk through this book! My new friends helped me get it and they put me in a club called the cutie mark crusaders!! This is Sweetiebelle and Applebloom!"

Applebloom smiled. "Howdy, ahm Applebloom, and this here is Sweetie Belle, we're from Ponyville and were wonderin' if'n ya'll wouldn't mind if yer daughter came with us ta Ponyville, ya see, we were thinkin' of gettin' pets to represent each of us and perhaps do our traditional cutie marke crusader campout. Ah figured that Livewire here would love ta go with us. Ya see, um.... we also do a thing called Twilight Time where we go and learn a bit from Princess Twilight."

Sweetie Belle smiled. "You see, um.... she'd be well looked after. Nothing gets into Sweet Apple Acres easily without having to deal with Applejack or Big Macintosh, and if anything does go wrong, she can stay with me and my sister at Carousel Boutique. And if that don't work, I'm sure I could talk with Twilight about the six of us staying in her castle." She says to her.

Rainbow Dash looks at him. "Poison joke..... um... have you ever had a prank done to you?"

Autumn raised and eyebrow and smiled happily at hearing her daughter's voice. It was a miracle! She nearly broke down crying but kept composed as she listened to Sweetie and Applebloom.

" A pet? That is a big responsability little wire."She said to Livewire.

" I know! I will take good care of it I promise! I will feed and take it for walks and clean her every day I swear!"

Her mother peered to the two fillies again and hummed. "Okay..... Livewire hasn't had many good friends in the past. But you look nice enough. She can stay at ponyville. Just be careful, and Livewire....."

Livewire blinked.

" No gaint Bears for pets okay?" She said softly to her daughter.

" Yay!!! Thank you momma!!" Live wrote as she hugged her mom.

Archived