A decent into madness

Ok so my char Stormstride has been demoted and shipped out to Phillidelphia to be a guard.

Actually thinking of twisting up his plot line a bit but i want some help. See i want to make his plotline twist in a way that forces him down to the point of madness. Not like raving mad Jack the Ripper. But like, he begins to question his place in the world. I spoke to Rackenhammer (plays blueblood) about some of it and wanted to know if either the player for Luna or the player for Celestia wanted in on this (please please please)

The basis is that Stormstride resents the upper class for multiple reasons. But moat of those he keeps private. Hes a single father struggling to provide for his daughter. After an incident he loaes his job. It wouldnt be long before Equestria's version of child services would take her and he muat embark on a quest to find his place in the world... or if he even has one at all. Meanwhile his younger brother Thunderbuck would be given custody of his neice as he has some form of stable employment. And can provide her schooling because he kept all his own school books from when he was homeschooled.

Anypony wanna try?

If you want to get into contact with the Princess players, the easiest way to do that is via PM.  The players for Celestia are starswirlthebearded (WoE) and DerpRavener (CC).  The players for Princess Luna are riverhippo (WoE) and Robikku Pegasus (CC).  They're all cool people, so I think they'd be willing to give this a go!

Archived