Never see the Everfree...it's Scary (Private)

Lyipheoryia

Starry moaned against the windy current, her infrared images blurred by the breeze. And it was driving her crazy. The last thing she remembered, she was being chased by a gang of "bad ponies". The next thing she knew, she had teleported away in safety...or at least, the safety in the middle of the Everfree Forest. Between the hallowing silence and chaotic magic, her infrared spell had decided, against herself, to stop working. It was true: her horn had been damaged-her magic was tired-her spells weren't working-and she was stuck in the Everfree.

"Horseapples."

in a hurry to escape portal placed one portal near her and the other portal at some random place she didn't realy care at the time, she wen't through the portal and as soon as she got through she closed her portals and sat right where she landed but then after looking around, to her saprise she had ended up in the everfree forest. "oh come on! of all the places to place a portal, it had to be here!"

(Sorry for the wait.)

Starry looked around, gasping for breath, "Huh. Did I just hear...a pony voice?" She walked around the nearby area, scouting the place. She walked, turned...and shrieked in pain. She had sprained her hoof, and it hurt so, so badly. She sprawled on the ground, and called out with a hopeful voice, "Hello? Whomever is out there? Help!"

(Sorry for the wait.)

Starry looked around, gasping for breath, "Huh. Did I just hear...a pony voice?" She walked around the nearby area, scouting the place. She walked, turned...and shrieked in pain. She had sprained her hoof, and it hurt so, so badly. She sprawled on the ground, and called out with a hopeful voice, "Hello? Whomever is out there? Help!"

As portal was looking for a way out she heard a voice and yelled back "who's there!" Then she listened closely and heard a mares voice yelling help, when she heard that she started running tward the voice.

Starry leaned towards her sprained hoof, only to notice two angular-shaped holes: she had never sprained her hoof, she had been bitten by a snake! She hissed, as the first wave of pain washed over her-the poison was sinking in, slowly and painfully. She turned towards the voice that she heard, "HELP! I'm over here!" She turned around, and faced...a manticore! That explained her hoof bite; but this wasn't the time to be logical! She had no chance of escaping, other than..."HELP ME!!!"

Starry leaned towards her sprained hoof, only to notice two angular-shaped holes: she had never sprained her hoof, she had been bitten by a snake! She hissed, as the first wave of pain washed over her-the poison was sinking in, slowly and painfully. She turned towards the voice that she heard, "HELP! I'm over here!" She turned around, and faced...a manticore! That explained her hoof bite; but this wasn't the time to be logical! She had no chance of escaping, other than..."HELP ME!!!"

"hang on! I'm almost there!"she yelled when she first saw the pony, then when she had gotten to the pony she noticed the manticore and so she placed a portal far away from them and another portal underneath the manticore making the manticore go through, though it was just a temporary solution, bUT then she asked the pony "are yout alright?"

Starry blinked...a pony hovered over her. Hovered? The light was really, really bright-but kind of dark at the same time, "There shoe bee an-tee-vee-nom in bad..." She blinked again, and sweat gathered on her forehand and muzzle. Everything hurt. She roughly shook her hoof towards her saddlebag, where the anti-venom was.

"Anteeveenum...there..." Her vision was starting to get blurry now, and if that pony didn't get what she meant, she might as well be a goner. Darkness was creeping in, and she was starting to confuse her possible saver with a puffy coloured cloud.

(It's anti-venom...it's a potion ponies take/people take that reverses the effects of a poisonous snake bite.)

Starry closed her eyes, "Lemme sleep for a bit,"  Without waiting for a reply, she fell into an unconscious slumber.

"Thank you...," Starry said after she woke up, "for saving my life.  I was being chased by a gang of thugs, when I teleported here.  Now, I'm stuck-my horn is injured, my magic reserves are down, my hoof hurts-an after effect of being bitten, and I can't see!"  She began to cry, realizing the desperate ability of her situation, "How did you get here?"

(YASSS!!! I'm a CRAZY OATMEAL!!!!!)

She turned towards her, a sheepish smile on her face, "Well, do you think you could place a portal to GET US OUTTA HERE?!"  Her voice was quavering, although angry...small tears formed at the edge of her eye, and one of her eyes twitched: I failed to tell you this in my hurry, but the anti venom doesn't completely deplete my body of the toxins.  It only postpones its effect.

(Just to makes things more fun, let's have the portal work-but no really. It'll take us into the opposite of where we want to go: deep into the Everfree.)

Starry smiled as she heard the sound of magic streaking from the other pony. She tracked a grin, and hurried to teleport through it, "Come on! I'm as excited to get out of here as you are!"

(I'll leave it to you to describe going through a portal...my character first time!)

(There's nothing really to describe, it pretty much like the portals in well portal, but when you haven't been through the portals as much as portal has, you will get kinda dizzy)

"okeedokie loky!" She said running through it and on the other end was just more forest "Darn we're still in the everfree forest...." she said in a disappointed voice.

Starry winced under the pain in her hoof, "Ugh...I thought you were good at casting portals! Now, we're even deeper in the Everfree. Do you possibly have a map...or food?" Food sounded really good right now, and that hut over there wasn't helping her dizzying mind: was it a hallucination, or was it real? "Do you see that?"

Starry re-cast her infrared spell to make sure there really was a hut-there was.  "Do you think it has food in it?  I am ignoring that the fact somepony could be living there, it could be haunted, or al the other frightening situations-does it look safe to go in?"  The anti-venom's side effect was lose of energy, and food was one of the ways to re-gain it.

Starry pretended not to notice her new friend's fear, and teleported them both towards the hut, "Soo...what do you see?  I don't sense anything out of the ordinary with my infrared spell, and I do smell food...food,"  She turned towards the scent of some stew, and slowely tread towards it, "Do you have some type of container to put the stew in?  What kind of stew do you think it is?" Starry gave a dreamy look, and ignored the silky spider webs trailing above her.

"Oh..whatever!  It's food, and I don't care," Starry knew she was acting like a child, but didn't bother to correct her nature.

She reached for the stew, levitated a mouthful towards her-and swallowed.  A strange, tingling sensation wrapped around her, and a breath of fire stretched at her limb.  She screamed.  She turned towards her friend, and found her eyes extremely painful.  She shrieked in horror, and vivid images swirled around her brain like a dizzying spell.  What was happening?

(You decide what happens to her-if she transforms into something, if she gets sick, etc...)

Archived