Never see the Everfree...it's Scary (Private)

Lyipheoryia

(How about corruption?  And your character could deal with a crazy madmare while trying to escape the Everfree; and my character could deal with the dark forces inside her?)

Pain erupted in Starry's side, and her head pounded like a thousand earthquakes. She matched her friend's scream-feeling e dark forces pull inside of her. Then, as suddenly as it had began, it ended. But...something was off, different-she could see.

Starry gasped for breath-it was like drowning in a well of darkness.  A blob with a concerned face stood in front of her-a pony.  Her mind struggled to control itself, and-she had to admit-she was going insane.  Her hooves moved, running north from the hut.  She willed herself to stop, but she couldn't.  Something was controlling her, and resisting hurt.  One of her hooves struck a thorn, and started to bleed.  She tried to stop moving, but they kept running.  She screamed as loud as she could.

Starry struggled to get the words out, her language muffled by black foam, "Some..thing...mind-control...me...help...HELP...portal...Zecora...hut," 

(We can pretend the hut is empty, and we can rampage it for some cure.)

• 1 month later...

(I'm really, really sorry, but I've completely lost interest in this rp.  I don't know...it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.  If you want, we can-of course-start another rp; but, since you leave this one to me: I officially declare this dead.)

Archived