New friends of a different breed (private Lyipheoryia)

CloudRunner

Cloud goes for a midnight stroll, carrying his most used weapons, which are his, hidden blades, custom made Desert Eagle, and custom made Balista, to keep away pickpockets, muggers & many other things. He sighed as he then took a seat on a park bench. "What am I doing with my life nowadays? I mean why should I even be called a king? I'm not really "king" material. I mean I know I was once a prince then I married, but what is a king?" Cloud asked himself.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Thank you for making the thread.)

Starry leaned out from her balcony...the smooth winds of Socsice Heights whipping at her mane. This was her time to be free-this was why her bedroom was at the top level of her manor. She took off her metallic dress, removed her earrings and mane-tie, walked away from her horseshoes, and wiped of all the make up. This was the real Starry, well, the Starry that felt alone inside. She listened to the winds, the breeze, and...a voice?

"Hello? Who's there?" She yelled, and, more quietly, "This is a private estate...who could have gotten pass security?"

Cloud's ears perk up. "Huh?" Cloud questions. He then gets up and starts walking toward the voice that he heard. He wondered as to who or what was talking to him. "Is somepony here?" Cloud asked hoping to get an answer from whoever or whatever was trying to talk to him.

(Sorry for the repeatedness. I have a tendency to rewrite or repeat as to what I said or typed.)

Starry cast her infrared spell over the nearby patch of garden, and sensed an...alicorn? She teleported near him, "Good sir, what are you doing here!? Is is part of my private estate, and: HOW DID YOU GET PAST ALL THE SECURITY?!?" She huffed. Then, more politely, "I don't intend to be too rude, of course, but...are you an alicorn?" She recast her infrared spell, just to make sure. Yep, he was an alicorn.

"Alright, then...since you are already in my house, I can't exactly invite you in. But, um...Would you like to come in?" She gestured towards the manor, "Feel free to teleport yourself inside, as there are no doors,"

"Soo...now that's you are in my wonderful manor: Mind telling me your story?  Who are you?  Why are you here?  Don't worry, I'm rather good at keeping secrets-this manor isn't here without reason.  I'll tell you my story after you," Starry mysteriously said.

"My name is Assassin King Cloud Runner. I prefer to be called Cloud. I don't know why I'm here. I just came for a midnight stroll. MY story is that I'm a rebelious alicorn against all kinds of royalty except my own family. My cutie mark is a red Assassin's Creed logo with a storm clouded version of Rainbow Dash's cutie mark in the middle. I'm the fastest flyer in all of Equestria. I have three jobs. I do have a family of own. I can mainly be seen around 3227 Equestrian Lane or Sugarcube Corner." Cloud says all formal, with just a hint of rebelious attitude.

"Nice to meet you, Cloud!  I am Starry Requiem-if you read the news, you probably know who I am: A scientist, a gossiping 'little birdy', a celebrity, and a blind crazy wacky eccentricity.  Because I have no sight, I tend to...over-calculate is an underestimate of my appearance," She gestured towards her tattoos, her multiple piercings, and her odd mane and tail styles, "But, I try.  I live here to escape the social buzz and everything in Canterlot-I see enough of that when I work!  My mother abandoned me, and I recently reconnected with my father.  I am pleased to make your acquaintance," She lifted her hoof towards him, in a polite manner that extended to the Canterlot Elites.

(Oh...sorry.)

Starry stared into blank space for a second, then froze to levitate her shades.  "My caretaker told me when I was young enough to realize that something about me was different fro other ponies.  Ponies would turn and stare at me, and I would feel the heat of the look,"  Her pupil-less eyes stared back at him, and she replaced her shades.

Starry pointed towards a large, oddly designed closet-like thing, "I asked for it to be painted green and yellow,". She levitated the doors open, revealing several...eccentric pieces of apparel one would one think to find in a Manehattan fashion show.

"Wow!" Although she couldn't catch his movements, Starry could feel the whirls of wind around her, "You are one fast alicorn. Might I ask, are you related to the Two Sisters?"

Feeling that he didn't want to be pressed any more on the matter, she decided to change the subject," So...do you have any family?  By means, any children?  For some reason, I seem to take you for a father," 

(I hope you don't mind any language.)

"I did have children but then they all grew up and moved on. I guess they didn't want to be like dad and help out their families the same way I helped clothed, changed their ****ty diapers and much more." Cloud says remembering the way his kids treated him when offered them a job at his factory.

(Unless it's totally overused, as in used in every sentence-I'm alright with language :)

Starry stared into her space, "My story goes the other way around. My mother moved on away from me, completely deserting our family-,marrying another colt,"

She sat down on her bed, and motioned him to sit down beside her, "Your children-What were they like? I'll never have any children, it comes as part of my genetic mismatch,"

Cloud then goes to sit with her. "My oldest and first kid, Assassin Prince Luna, he was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. When Luna had given birth to our son, I was very excited with as to what I had made. My other kids, I hardly remember anything about them. I just wish I could keep a mare that wouldn't leave me due to my bloody personality." Cloud says sweetly in the beginning about his first kid but then he starts to have a bit of angry after that then he goes to a depressed state about the last part.

Archived