New friends of a different breed (private Lyipheoryia)

CloudRunner

Starry frowned: based on her few minutes' experience talking with him, he didn't seem bloody or bloodthirsty at all,"Blood personality?  But you seem so kind and thoughtful.  I wouldn't take you for one that craves blood,"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starry gave a calm, collected smile-one that would hide her perilous thoughts of fear from having an assassin under her roof, "Umm...if you'd like to talk out your thoughts, or rant; I'm here,".

She added, "I've never killed any pony, or wanted to do so. But I understand the feelings of wanting to be something other than what you are. When I was a smaller filly, I was constantly fussing around my mother's rare appearance. I was horrified when I learned she had abandoned me. I started blaming myself, saying it was all my fault she left me. Sometimes, the best thing to realize is that what nothing results from a single pony's actions,"

"She was tall and elegant-like a supermodel. She was a supermodel. Her mane was long and pretty, delicate shades of blue, pink and gold strands. She was a singer. When she started replacing her visits was money, I was but a filly. I thought nothing of it, taking her excuses for real. As I got older, I realized how careless and heartless she was. But, I suppose, when one gets into Canterlot High Society for too long-one gets....odd,"

• 4 weeks later...

"I know what you mean. I kept going to High School even though I was probably to old to keep going, but my teachers and even the principal loved having me at their High School. I guess you could say that I was at very popular at High School. I mean all I did was play hoofball all my years at High School." Cloud says as he thinks of the good times when he was in High School. "I'm so sorry that your mother was so heartless and so careless. If I was already a dad, I'd love to have somepony like you to be my daughter." Cloud adds to what he said about the times about him in High School.

Popular colt, eh?, she thought, I still wonder why he was strolling about at this hour.

"You told me what we were doing-but: Why?  What was so unbearable at home it caused you to take leave in the middle of the night?  You don't seem to be the kind to give up easily, and this situation is quite odd.  Especially since I never knew there were any alicorns other than the Four Princesses,"

"I keep to myself. I try not to go out as much as I need to. I just left my place because I needed a break from the chaos that goes on at my house. I only leave my house for only going to the Rainbow Factory, the store, Canterlot and doing my assassin contracts. When I'm not doing that stuff, I stay at home and be in my little "cocoon." I try to do other things before I go home, like going fishing, or something else to try and keep me from going to my house. I mean I love my family and all, but they can get on my nerves. Sometimes I have to keep my bloodthirsty side of me from coming and just killing my own family." Cloud says with his head down.

Woah!  Maybe I am talking to a psychopath!  Calm down...let him rant it out-like mom, remember?  

"Rant it.  Let it all out. Everyone of your sad, raged, cooped-up feelings.  Let it flow like Luna's moonshine at night.  Just let it run..,"  She tried to keep her voice calm, but her worried expression was barely hidden by the darkness of her room.

"Luna's moonlight?!" Cloud says surprised. "My baby sister has the most precious light in all of Equestria! AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO LET ALL OF MY FEELINGS FLOW OUT OF ME, IN COMPARRISON TO MY BABY SISTER'S MOONLIGHT! HOW DARE YOU TEL ME TO SPILL MY FEELINGS TO YOU!!!!!!" Cloud thinks of saying, but he actually says this: "My little sister, Luna, has the greatest light in al of Equestria. I guess if you remind me of her, I guess I can tell you all of my feelings. I was from a home that was very grand and nice. I was the only child at the time, I loved my parents. Then as I grew older, my parents started to see the rebellious side of me start to come out In a way, they were afraid that I was going to end up turning evil, so I left Canterlot and moved to Ponyvile. I've been living in Ponyville for almost 525 years now." Cloud says as he tells Starry all of what's on his mind at this point. He then starts crying, very hard. "It's all my fault! I let my parents down! I should have stayed in Canterlot and let my rebellious stage pass...." Cloud says then continues to cry even harder.

Starry closed her eyes at this scene, then got up to prance around the room.  Her infrared spell scanning all the way around, she soon showed signed of tiredness.  But she didn't stop, "I thought I was well-loved in my family, with my monthly showers of gifts and presents from my mother.  I loved my mother, but I grew bitter when I learned the truth.  I avoided her at every opportunity, sending messengers to tend to her whenever she visited.  I threw myself into the open gossip and popularity crowd, ignoring her-causing her to ignore me.  It's been like this for years now, although not as much as you.  I wish I had just confronted her at the beginning..."  She trailed off, her eyes starting to tear as well.

She turned to him once more, "What did you do that resulted in your extended leave?  I see a story, a story I think I used to see in myself.  Please..." She reached out a hoof to him, "Tell me."  It came out like a whisper, a plea, a begging command.  Something to remind her that, if he could do it-so could she. 

Starry blinked at him: it wasn't the answer she had intended in mind. "You fell in love with Ponyville? That's it?!" Anger bubbled beneath her hide, threatening to erupt. For all the hope she had that he would understand her pain-it was all for A STUPID LITTLE TOWN! She shook her head from side to side, tears spraying out. No, this wasn't what she had intended to do, either. He was a guest at her house, and she would be a good host.

"What about Ponyville did you love? Mot give up something as your family, I would imagine the town as quite an eye-catcher,"

"I fell in love with all of the crazy things that happen there on a daily basis. I guess there being a place to where I can fell like I can help save or help resolve any problems that may or may not happen is one of the reasons as to why I fell in love with Ponyville." Cloud says as he starts to feel better about his self.

"Rainbow Ruby, she's the most beautiful mare I've ever married. She has a great personality, she can cook, she loves it when we goof around together, she really loves it that I'm the main one in my house that's bringing in all of the money to pay the bills, buy groceries., and many other things. The one thing I absolutely love about her, is her sense of humor. She has the most cutest laugh I've ever heard in my entire life. I..I guess there are no real words to describe my wife, besides one, and that's gorgeous." Cloud says.

Starry nodded, "And your children?  I don't mean to pry, it's just that-well-your family sounds pretty 'together'.  Sometimes, it feels better taking a walk and escaping things.  Sometimes, it feels even better to meet a new friend while taking a walk and telling her your troubles so she can help you.  We're all royalty-I could never betray you, I took an oath to the Royalty of Equestria.  I'll always be here to help anypony, to be a friend to those that have less of them.  A friend, of a different breed," She chuckled at the last line, hinting at is alicorn status.

"My son I had with Rainbow Ruby, his name is Rouge Diamond. He's still a foal, he can keep us up some nights, but I love him. My other son, Prince Luna, is just like his mom. He watches over the residence of 3227 Equestrian Lane. Now my other children, I..I hardly remember anything about them. I don't know why." Cloud explains.

Starry blinked in surprise, "You can't remember them?  But...you're their father!  How can anypony not remember their children?"

Unless...somewhere in the back of his mind, he chose to forget them.  Just like how mom forgot me.  On purpose.

"I mean I can remember their faces, but I can't remember as to what they do with their lives. I didn't choose to forget them. I mean I love all my children all the same, but I just have so many, I can't keep track of them. I wish I could, but it seems likes its so hard to remember their personalities & interests." Cloud states.

Starry froze, and whispered, "How old are you?"

Her mind was whirling wheels: average stallion's age, average number of foals per family, number of foals to forget, one foal a year...she gave a small shriek in surprise.

(Sorry about the short posts; I've been typing shorter and shorter posts lately :(

Starry was aghast, "777,777?! What!? How does it feel to be that old? How much did Equestria change since you were born? Is your family still alive? Do you have any other siblings? Are your children still alive? How are you not bored of life?! Tell me everything,". The wild, curious look was on her face again, the look she had whenever a new scientific theory or juicy piece of gossip was mentioned.

"It feels like I'm still a young colt all over again. Equestria has changed a lot since I was born. My mom is the only one of my family of my parents is still alive. I have two other siblings, Bloody Monsters or Monster & Rainbow Blitz or Blitz. Some of my children are still alive, some aren't due to me, I never get bored of life, I mean the three different times that I've died & came back somehow, don't ask me how, because I have no ****ing idea." Cloud states.

• 4 weeks later...

(I'm really sorry for the delay in replies. I've been really, really busy as of late (if you haven't seen my status posts), and this rp kinda drifted from my mind. Sorry...:(.)

Starry gave a nod, but it was another question that surfaces in her mind,"What is the Rainbow Factory? Of course, I've heard of it, but I've never got to...ya know...see it. What's it like? I heard it was the place where they make rainbow, if that isn't obvious enough," She gave a light chuckle. Still, she was curious about it.

Archived