Fallout: gambling with your life [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'I got the spurs that jingle jangle jingle'

('Jingle jangle')

"Well ace is know for making an entrance" one stalion said

"Shut up and get ready to shoot if he comes thru that doorway" a mare said who seamed to be the leader

There were about five ponys in the room

Each aiming at the doorway

The music got louder and louder till they could se a shadow of somepony

The leader tightend her magical grip on her revolver

The vary gun she had stolen from this...ace

Then a small black object was thrown into the room

"Granade!" The leader yelled before everyone in the room ducked for cover behind the many crates

The leader looked up from her hiding spot to see that what was thrown was just a piece of plastic

(Crap!) she thought as sweat began to drip down her neck

Ace was in there with them and he could be anywhere

Ace was laying on one of the boxes waiting for somepony to walk by

(This ***** wants to steal from me...I'm going to leave her for last) he thought

That revolver was given to him by his friend thunder before he left to go to montana so he wasn't going to let some raider keep it

"Um jane wh...where are you" a stalky brown earth pony asked as he came closer to ace

(Time to get to work)

-ts-

Ace walked out of the warehouse

A few specs of blood was on his duster along with his face

His gun was in his holster right where it belonged

His dark great coat glistened from the sweat after only being outside for a little bit

The shortly cut mane of his was black making him hard to spot in the dark

His cutie mark was hidden under his duster but probly had something to do with why he called himself ace

He raised his forhoof and looked at his pipbuck

12:53

"Hmmm that was quick" he said to himself before heading towards a trading post he knew of

((Eather this could be another romance or partnership but this runs along side Lucky's and Lullaby's advenchers so they can't be used

This is also near the mojave btw))

(Alright.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20935-golden-beryl-ready/)

Not so far from the trading post was a group of Viper Gunslingers sitting inside a small abandoned police building. They were heavily armed, wondering the local residents how the hell did they managed to get their hands in such powerful weapons.

As they rested, a white​ mare with a golden mane appeared out of nowhere and with a flash, soon the gunslingers were no more. She took the weapons and the head of the leader as a prove that they were dead and head to the post.

Ace started to walk towards the trading post so he can look for some work now that he had free time

It didn't take long before he arrived at the trading post witch wasn't that far

After a moment, the white mare arrived to the local authorithies to get her reward for getting the head of the leader.

She was paid around 400 caps for it. She smirked and left to get supplies for her.

Ace was standing at a gun salesmare and she was trying to convince him on a new gun

"No I just want ammo"

"For that thing...you need something bigger my friend"

"Ammo only I don't care about anything else your selling

Golden walked into the same store and looked around fore some ammo for her laser tri-rifle, as well as her 10 mm. Submachine gun. She was really beautiful, something really odd since she was not in the new pegasus city, where all the beautiful mares were.

"You know what I'll go some where else" he said turning around and running into a beutiful mare

Ace stepped back

"Hay watch it!"

He then saw that it wasn't one of the locals

"Oh I'm sorry miss"

"Huh?" Golden turned around and saw a stallion bumping into her. She then heard how rude he was, but he soon apologized. Hmmm...

"Is alright." She limited herself to say before going to the counter to get her ammo.

"Well it's nice to meet you" ace said smiling

The clerk brought some ammo boxes and some cells

Ace looked at them and goldens gun

"Hay these cells are drained" he said clearly knowing how to tell with out testing them

"What are you talking about these are fully cha-"

Ace moved forward grabed the laser rifle that she had been trying to sell loaded it with the bad cells aimed and fired it at her

*click*

"Bad. Cells....now get my friend some good ones" he said putting the rifle down and turning to golden "I hate the stores here"

Golden frowned and took out her 10 mm. gun and fired against the shop owner, missing by almost nothing and scratching his cheek. "I was being nice, but if you are going to be like that I will play ugly..." She smirked. "And you won't like that. Now, bring me the good ones." She said, then turned to Ace. "Thank you.... Ace." She said, making a small smile.

Archived