Fallout: gambling with your life [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden smiled and checked that the ammo was fine. Once she made sure of it, she gave her the caps and turned to Ace. "Hmmm... see if there are more jobs to do. Why do you ask?" She asked him as she put away her ammo.

"Know me better?" She had a bit of a funny accent sometimes ((like british, but it nly comes out every now and then.)) "I dubt you would like that." She said smirking. "But, if you really wish..." She handed him a small card. "Meet me here in a few hours." She said. The card had the name of a small bar in the area.

Golden left the shop and went to get more mercenary jobs to take down some other leaders of gunslingers. A few hours passed as she did that and then she left to the bar she wrote in the card.

Golden smirked. "Oh, is just that the las 3 guys that wanted to go out with me ended up with a bullet between their eyes." She replied chuckling a bit. "But, no pressure." She smiled.

"Oh dear, do you really think a mare like me would carry weapons around?" She asked smirking, but took out a 10 mm gun and put it on the table. "But I guess you are right." She chuckled.

"Good" he said leaning back

"Now we can be civil without any itchy fingers"

He then leaned closer to her

"So how dose someone so beautiful wined up in a place like this?"

Golden moved back softly, still drinking her drink. "Heh. The usuall story. I just go from here to there, making bulley holes in pests." She smirked. "But, I came here as a bounty hunter." She said as she moved a bit closer to ace.

Archived