Ace handed her her stuff back and reloaded his gun

"You might want to watch you back now"

He then stood up

"Cause Snake's now after you too"

He then started to leave the bar

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden heard Ace and she then moved down... just before he tackled her. He felt the bullet pass her beautiful golden mane. SHe turned around to where she heard the shot. "Hey, you are going to fix my mane once I get you!" She yelled as she got into cover.

"Shhhh......" Ace looked out of they're cover at the sniper

Who was flying off

Ace pulled out his revolver and took aim

The Pegasus was well out of ra-

*BLAM*

A second later the Pegasus started to fall dead

Golden looked at the gun he had. "Well, that gun really packs a punch." She said smirking. "I wonder what would 'the other' do." She said teasingly, just to make him uncomfortable.

Ace didn't react to that other then smiling at her and said "play your cards right and you wont have to wonder"

She still was a pretty mare so he wasn't about to let her trying to kill him earlier ruin his suave

She smiled, looking deep to him. "You really don't know? Well, perhaps there might be something that shows it..." she said as she leaned toeards him their muzzles a few milimetres away from ewach other.

Golden noticed the gun, she was an experinced assassin, but she was now interested in another one...

She kissed him back, smiling. "Say. Want to take this more.... personal?" She asked smirking.

Archived