Johnny Guitar. (Private)

BassClef

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My former owner carried a repeater carbine and a lever-action revolver, as well as  a couple of boxes of ammunition for each." APP13's former owner didn't have a pipbuck like these two did, so he wasn't sure what exactly his owner had on him at his time of death.

Crimson slowly moved towards the body. It looked to be mostly in tact... He found the carbine quickly, along with the ammo. "This is... Different, from laser weapons... I might need a but of training before using this."

"These are basic physics weapons. They were widely used by many people before the discovery of laser weapons. While they may be rudimentary, they are quite effective.  :) " APP13 informed Johnny. It was true the guns were nothing special, but they also weren't something to frown upon. After all, out in the wasteland anything was better than nothing.

Livewire moved over to Crimson and overlooked the guns before shaking her head. She didn't want one. She was happy with her pistol and since she only had that gun she knew it inside and out. She could repair this one with ease and with the other guns if it so much as jammed she wouldn't be able to fix it.

" I'm sticking to little pea" she said as echoed in Crimson's mind. She had revieled the name. Little pea was her favorite pistol.

A curious chitinous creature dressed in a clean lab coat silently watches the two ponies and strange machine from a distance through his binoculars. 'Jumpsuits and pip-bucks? Stable ponies? I don't remember there being any stables near by. And is that a . . . TV? This is yet, the strangest thing I've seen all week. Hmmm, if they came from a stable, there could be salvage to be had! Better introduce myself.' Removing his armor, Nero stuffs everything but his lab coat into his saddle bags and hides them in an inconspicuous pile of rubble. He then transforms into a small colt, occasionally tripping over the long selves of his coat as he approaches the ponies and TV-bot.

Ace was walking around in the wasteland carrying a broken peace of pipe and was swinging it about with his magic out of boredom

His 44. Magnum sat safely in its holster full of ammo and with plenty to spare in one of his saddle bags

He then lifted his duster and pulled out a canteen and put it to his mouth drinking the last of his water

"Ahhh...dang" he said seeing this and put it back

"If I were water" he started to say as he pulled out his binoculars "where would I be"

As he looked from burned building to burned building he was starting to think he should turn back and take the detour at that lake he saw yesterday

But then he saw a reflection moving near some dilapidated buildings

"Hmmmmm....friendly or no" he said to himself as he zoomed I seeing that it was two stable dwellers

"Well as friendly as ponies get" he said putting away his gear and tossed the pipe

"I just hope they have some water to spa-" he looked around himself as he started walking

"I really need to stop talking to my self"

Livewire heard movement and turned around. Her laser pistol aiming at the first and closest of the noise. A colt in a labcoat. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she primed her gun. The weapon making a buzzing noise.

She then saw the one with a duster a little ways ago, good thing her perception was pretty high lest she wouldn't have noticed them. She couldn't really talk to them so she moved the pistol back and forth between them.

Uh oh, the stable mare just brandished her laser pistol at you! Better show them you mean no harm. "Don't shoo-" You trip over one of the fore sleeves, causing you to tumble forward and ensnare yourself within your coat. "Haaalp! I can't see! Somethings got me! Oh dear Goddesses its got me! Mamaaaaa!!!"

Without knowing what else to do, Crimson did the same as his friend. He pointed his new gun toward the directions Livewire did. He even spoke for her... "Who's there!? By golly, if y'all wanna tangle with us y'all better be real good shots!"

ace rolled his eyes

"if i wanted to shoot you why would i approach in the open where i can easily be shot" he told him

as he got closer he was able to tell that there was a filly tangled in a lab coat a little bit off from them and a robot

"you ponies wouldnt happen to have water would you?" he asked as his horn glowed pulling out some bottle caps

"i can pay you"

APP13 was unsure what to make of these two newcomers. True, them coming out in the open did not logically make them bandits, but what motive could they have had? The short one looked clumsy in the lab coat, and being so far out in the wasteland like that did not make logical sense. The other was visibly armed, but was offering money to them in exchange for water. It could be that he was a bandit not wanting to waste ammo lest the group had what he desired, but that much was unclear. APP13 didn't like it, not one bit. Something seemed off about these two. Stepping in front of Livewire and Johnny, he prepared his hooves to spring into action at a moments notice. He'd seen quick-draws in action a couple times before, and knew that if either of these two tried anything, there wouldn't be anytime to react. "Something's off. Be ready to react you two.  :x " He said to Johnny and Livewire. He wasn't sure how much experience they had in the Stable, but he knew he had to protect them.

As you continue to struggle in against the lab coat, you notice that the group of three are either armed or in a defensive stance. This does not draw your attention. You stop to stare at the robot just as if finishes talking. "Di-did that robot just talk!?" you Yell in confusion and excitement. Redoubling your struggling, you're able to peak out of the clothed snap, your gaze continues to move upward, but stops at the cracked screen of the robot. "Soooo cooool . . . ". You eyes widen to the size of saucers as stars twinkle in you eyes. Lesser beings would had fainted by now due to the shear amounts of "d'aaaawww" your exuding.

Livewire simply raised an eyebrow at the two newcomers as they spoke. The small one seemed to just be stuck in his coat. The other seemed to want water. She didn't really know what to do. Just keeping her gun still trained.

Archived