Johnny Guitar. (Private)

BassClef

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Put any weapons you got on the ground!" Crimson looked at his gun. Maybe I should fire a warning shot... That'll do it.' The stallion from the stable used his levitation magic to grab a few rounds from the body of the farmer and looked around his gun for a way to reload. He finds the opening for rounds and gently placed a shell inside. He pulls the lever action to lode the gun, then points up to the sky and fires. The sound of this gun was something new to him, so instinctively, he let out a frightened yell and dropped the gun on the ground.

"no" ace told him "but you should put yours down cause your going to hurt yourself"

he then stopped about three meters away from them

"also....if i wanted to hurt you wouldnt i have some weapon out in the first place" ace told them before thinking (and if my guns are out i can access them easier then if they were in theyre holster)

After further struggling, 'Snickers' freed his forelegs at the cost of blinding himself with the rest of his colt. Fearing that the lab coat cobra will suffocate him, he goes into a blind sprint forward, crashing into the foreleg of the red unicorn. However, the sudden tackle does not affect the unicorn, leaving Snickers the only one to be harmed and unconscious.

Livewire was confused now. It seemed there was no trouble, one didn't want to fight and the other had gone unconcious. She sighed and looked to Crimson a bit before lowering her laser pistol.

She had felt bad for her friend firing off the gun and dropping it abruptly. "We gotta try to learn how to be more menacing." Her voice echoed in crimson's mind before she trotted past Apple to the one in the duster. She held out her canteen with her magic and pushed his money away.

Motioning for him to drink. She gave a soft smile to show she was being friendly now. Hopefully he wouldn't stab her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived