Has anyone seen Sidekick yet?

Besides those ponies on here who live in Canada, have any of my fellow ponies in the US seen Sidekick on Cartoon Network yet? If not, please go check it out. I didn't think I would care for it like I did Total Drama, but it is actually really good! I'm a sucker for superhero parodies and this is a great one. ^^ I'm just concerned that it doesn't seem to have a big enough fandom/fandom at all, when it really is fun to watch. :)

Fair enough. There are some episodes that are "Meh..." at best, but then there are others that are better, and I appreciate your honest response. ^^

And now, as a special treat, here's what went on in the Random Internet Humor part of my brain when I replied. Ahem...

When I first saw Sidekick, I was like, "Meh...s'okay." But then I saw an episode with Master Xox and I was like, "OMGWANTMOARSIDEKICKPLZ."

If you don't get it, don't worry. Lots of people won't, I'm afraid. ^^; *sniffle*

Saw it once. It was the episode where snooty female lead gets brainwashed for nerdy undesirable male lead. She went full blown yandere during that. I enjoyed myself, actually! Pleasantly surprised. I'm noticing a waking up of animation lately. I blame MLP for getting the industry off it's ass again.