Fallout: From the Ashes (private)

BraveShield

you awake to find yourself in a medical bed in what looks like a clinic

there are sirens blaring all around you and no pony to be found

((im not going to introduce ace till your out of the vault.  and to know what a vault is (the fallout version) you will have to look it up cause its hard to explain what they look like inside and what they did

also any terms your unfamiliar with you can look up on the fallout wiki or ask me))

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Would somepony shut off those sirens!" She yelled "huh? No one answered?" She asked her self she started exploring to 1 find a way out and/or to shut off those sirens, then she found a huge door she tryed to open the door only to find that it was ether being blocked or the door was to heavy for her or she has to open it with some piece of technology, she looked around and found what looked to be like a control panel she then tryed to unlock and open the door, she tryed so many things to unlock it, then she did some thing and found that the door had opened "huh!? Wait, How long has it been open!?" She said, then she went to the door she wasn't really sure wether she was doing the right thing by leaving, but it's to late now.

(I dont know if I did that right, if I didn't then let me know if I need to change it or not and what to change exactly if any thing)

((it was a bit immedient but it was ok))

there was nothing exept hoof prints leading away

the vault was in some sorta mountain range and all she could see was snow topped mountains and a trail leading down

((it was a bit immedient but it was ok))

there was nothing exept hoof prints leading away

the vault was in some sorta mountain range and all she could see was snow topped mountains and a trail leading down

(Sorry)

"Huh? Now I'm on a mountain, well thats just great!... well there is a trail might as well follow it" she said, she then started down the path "sheesh it's freezing up here, I sure hope I get off of this mountain before I freeze into a popsicle.... wait why am I talking out loud when there's no one around, wow I think I'm losing my mind here" she said while freezing

then thunder broke out to the south

there was a storm coming in and it would get to her before she would be able to get back to the vault

further down the trail was a shack that looked like it was barely standing

"Oh come on! Seriosly! As If this day could get any worse!" She yelled at the sky, she then continued down the trail looking around for shelter along the way, she then looked further down the trail and noticed a shack that was broken down and was barely standing "well its better than nothing... I guess" she said, she then headed down to the shack, when she got to the door to the shack she nocked on the door to make sure she wasn't barging into someones home.

When she nocked on the door the shack kinda shook a bit and to her saprise snow fell on her back, and when that happened she let out a small scream she then looked behind her and noticed that it was just some snow "sheesh that scared me..." she said, she then decided to head on into the shack, seeing as from what she remembers she didn't hear anyone reply but then she thought 'am I the only one here, like the only one on this planet!?' "I sure hope not" she then said out loud.

once she entered she was met by a barrel of a 44 magnum to the back of the head

"you move....you die" a voice said behind her as a dog came around the corner and growled at her

he looked to be half husky half wolf

"who are you?"

"Ugh, Fine!" she said as she sat down in the chair, 'huh I guess the snow falling on me earlier was a warning do NOT go into the shack, ugh why didn't I realize it earlier!' She said in her mind, "I know you said not to ask questions but, what do you want?" She asked "cuse if it's money you want I don't have any, in fact I don't have anything" she said in an annoyied tone

he pulled out a peace of meat and tossed it to the dog before reatching back and and pulled a can of beans out

"here" he said handing it to her

the dog took the meat and started to rip away at it

Archived