Fallout: From the Ashes (private)

BraveShield

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then she thought 'wow it sure seems like I'm not going to make many or any friends, or has that disappeared as well' she then looked outside and noticed that the storm had stopped, and so seeing as she didn't want to wake them up she sneaked outside so she could talk and run around and not have to worry about waking them up

before she could get to the door a roar echoed thru the mountain

jack got up and barked at the door and growl

ace woke up and aimed his gun at pearl but quickly realized that jack wasnt barking at her and aimed at the door

braves horn glowed and a hunting shotgun floated to her

"this will work better" he said

"aim for its two foot long claws" he then gave her some ammo

"and try not to shoot me or jack, and jack...." the dog looked at him

"dont attack"

jack growled at the abut walked his way behind him

ace lead them down the trail the roar of the death claw seaming to get further away

"well we got lucky....death claws are the worst thing you can run into.....except for cazadors but those only live in the mojave"

"woah waoh woah" he said stepping infront of her

"first thats my gun...second you dont even know where you are and im sure you look tasty for any predator to come by and snack on" he told her "why dont you come back to my place and we'll work from there...ok miss pearl" he said trying to b a little formal

"why not....its not like i cant hunt you down if you cross me" he said smiling "cause i know these mountains like the back of my hooves.....or at least a good amount of them"

he then started again but stopped to look at a device on his forehoof before going again

so ace did he lead them down the mountain till they got to a frozen creek they had to cross before heading up the other mountain

ace's horn glowed as he put jack on his back and walked acrossed

Archived