Baby Mine (OOC)

BassClef

So... I found some of my old baby pictures and stuff and I just started feeling all... Sad happy. I'm sad that (most) of my innocence is gone with age, yet I'm happy I got this far... But the weird thing is, it gave me an idea for an RP. I have this foal that needs a new momma and poppa... Just post your Character details below and we can get started.

• 2 weeks later...

Sky Blue is a male Pegasus with a teal coat, green, messy mane, and red eyes. He is an aspiring chemist, and works/studies under his mentor and guardian, Rainbow Drop, though he prefers to be called "The Professor". He was abandoned as a young colt in a Cloudsdale park, where he was found by the Professor. The Professor never had any children, or had ever married, but he raised Sky Blue as his own. When Sky showed an interest in Chemistry, the Professor taught him. Sky is always getting lost in his thoughts, and his cutie mark represents that as a grouping of three fluffy, white clouds.

I'm honestly not too sure what else I can talk about. He was a character I made up almost on the spot for my first ever RP here.

I've still got the link if you want to kind of sift through the pieces. It's old, really old, but it might give some better insight into Sky's personality, if that's what you're looking for.

I jumped in at page 4: In the forest and through the woods ((OPEN!JOIN))

Name: Shutter Lens

Species: Pegasus

Mane/Tail: Both mane and tail are a pastel peach color. Her mane is relatively short and is usually pulled into small pony tail. It  has a slight curvy/wave to it.Her tail his short and wavy as well.

Eye Color: Blue

Coat Color: A light pastel yellowish orange color

Personality: She is thoughtful and of the caring sorts. She enjoys the company of other's and loves helping out where she can. She can be a bit forgetful at times and has a habit of only focusing on one thing at a time.

Cutie Mark: Photo Reel

For a better reference of her looks she is my icon.

Will this do?

Archived