Gladiators: Forged of Steel and Blood

NamelessTrax

Kaveck groaned and pulled twisting the giants head and snapping his neck, "I need a raise for this Shlt." He groaned before taking a taking and chucking into across the arena into Oaks Giant. The Giant growled and turned to face Kaveck, but Oak ran and slid under it holding his spear behind the giants knees, the spear broke but the Giant still fell forward. Oak took the top end of his spear and dug the broken part in the ground and rolled away, the Giants head was impaled through as it landed on the spear. "You helped a little." Oak said with an annoyed look. Kaveck ignored him and kicked up the giants large sword and sent flying like a spear into the Kanes Giants shoulder.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The giant fell to its knees in pain, growling in agony as Kane knew it was finally time to finish it. He took his waraxe and began to chop at the giant's neck. The giant could do little to stop Kane's attacks and soon if stopped resisting all together. Kane lifted the giant's head as the crowd cheered for his victory.

Soul sighed in relief at Kane's victory, hoping the others would have similar fates.

Mephisto was shocked that one of his Giants were killed, fearing that he was about to lose money to Black.

Oak and Kaveck severed the heads off their giants and held them high as the wind calmed down giving everyone clear visibility of the arena. Vi clapped quietly as Tavi clapped with dignity, "They did well,... Trax did mention his son was rather talented." She added quietly.

Black smirked slyly, "You were saying?"

Twilight smiled and clapped a little bit more elegantly than she did before. Autumn was on her feet clapping as excitedly as Twilight did at the last match.

Kane removed his helmet as he took in the praise around him. He looked up to the booth and his heart felt warm as he saw the girl from before. Their eyes met and Kane blushed slightly. Autumn smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

Soul stood with the other slaves, who were cheering for their comrades' victory. "Good job, boys." He said to himself.

Mephisto growled and stood up. "This isn't over, Black. I'll bankrupt your house and kill your slaves yet." He said as he reluctantly threw down a massive bag of gold on the table in front of Black before angrily storming out with his associates.

Blacks slaves took the money for him as he sat back enjoying his winnings.

Oak and Kaveck walked towards the gate basking in the shared victory, "We're lucky to have escaped with minor injuries, but this may not always be the case." Kaveck reminded them.

Tavi caught the stare between Autumn and the young Gladiator, she smiled slightly seeing their number of possible allies grow. She nodded feeling Traxs gaze upon her, she rubbed the side of her chair signaling for Trax to make the move. "Twilight dear you look a little ill, why not take a walk?" Tavi said nonchalantly.

Vi tapped on Souls shoulder, she seemed to appear out of no-where, "Papa says its time for the meeting." She then vanished before he could look at her.

Kane looked back once more at Autumn before joining the others. "At least we lived another day."

Twilight caught on to Tavi's signal and put a hand to her head. "Yes, I do feel weary all of a sudden. I'll take my leave now." She said getting up to leave.

Soul sighed. "So it is." He said, turning to leave. "I haven't seen her in over 10 years, I hope she's felt the way I've felt all these years..."

"I'll drink to that." Kaveck said patting Kanes shoulder as they entered back through the gate. Oak glanced around, "I guess the signal was sent." He said noticing Soul was gone.

Tavi conversated with the Princesses about her next performance, keeping them busy while Trax watched carefully from his position behind the thrones. Little Vi had returned without notice and stood ready for her mothers call when she needed anything, as to play the part.

Soon a servant came up to them and bowed quickly. "I apologize for interrupting, my graces, but Princess Sparkle and Madame Tavi have a visitor." He said.

Soul stood outside the castle in a secluded, hidden spot, wearing a robe and a hood to hide his identity. He waited for them to come and meet him.

((Gotcha. Starting over.))

Twilight quickly glanced at Tavi as they were talking to the queens before getting up. "Excuse me, my queens, I must leave for a moment." She said before exiting.

Soul sat in a secluded part of the colosseum, waiting to meet Twilight. For the first time in forever, he felt something he had never felt before: nervous.

Tavi gave her a slight nod before keeping the Princesses in an intriguing conversation.

Oak leaned against the gate watching the next match, his gaze sometimes drifting off to catch a glimpse at his father, of course he stayed to the shadows for the time being.

Twilight wore a hooded cloak to disguise herself as she trekked through the underbelly of the coliseum. She managed to avoid being seen by most of the slaves and guards. She finally reached the secluded spot where she was supposed to meet. From the shadows came another hooded figure. Soul slowly removed his hood as Twilight did the same. They looked into each other's eyes. It had been years since they had saw each other. It was a moment they could never have known would happen again. They were both speechless. Finally one of them spoke. "You haven't changed a bit." Soul said. "Neither have you." Twilight responded. They both were enamored with each other. Soul was stunned by her beauty, and Twilight was breathless from his good looks. Finally they ran to each other and hugged tightly. Soul lifted Twilight off the ground and spun around with her in his arms as he embraced her. Twilight cried in his arms, but her tears were all from overwhelming joy. Soul even did the unthinkable and began to quietly sob from how incredibly happy he was to be holding the one he loved once again. "Every day without you was torture." Twilight said through the tears in a weak voice. "I thought about you every day, and my love still burned for you." Soul replied, trying and failing not to show the overwhelming emotion he felt. After years and years of pain, the two of them were finally complete again.

Soul cleared his throat and straightened up as Twilight wiped her tears away and composed herself. Both blushed furiously that somebody had seen their moment. "She's right, we don't have much time. What can you tell me?" Soul asked. "The season is ending soon. There won't be many more fights left. There will be a month gap before a new season begins. That means nobody will be paying attention to the gladiators for a while and security will be at a minimum." Soul thought for a moment about the information he just heard. "We could potentially overpower them, but we still won't get far trying to run out the front door." Twilight handed Soul a piece of paper. "This is a map of the city, the red lines are the sewer system. You could slip out from under the city and into the hills." Soul looked over the map and smirked. "I can possibly work with this. Thank you, my love." Soul said as he kissed Twilight. Twilight broke the kiss and looked at him. "How is he? Is he safe?" Soul smirked. "He's as headstrong and hot tempered as always, but he's fine." Twilight smiled and put her head on his chest. "We'll all leave here soon, and we can be together again."

Soul and Twilight kissed one last time. "You must go. Hurry before anybody notices." Soul said. Twilight was hesitant at first but eventually hooded herself again and left. She soon returned casually to the throne area of the arena as if nothing ever happened, sitting in her throne calmly.

Soul sighed as he returned to the other gladiators. "Sit tight, boys. I'll find a way to get us out of here."

"Enchanting. Then we'll need to tread lightly so not to raise suspicion." Kaveck said folding his arms up. Oak leaned back against the wall still watching the current fight, his gaze kept wondering to where his Father lurked.

Tavi smiled and winked at Twilight, hoping the meet went alright.  

• 2 weeks later...

Kaveck and Oak nodded, "This should be fun."

Trax turned his gaze to the gate where Soul and the others were, the meet had gone well, and soon they would be freed.
Black let out a groan of disappointment, "Relics should stay in the past. Alright, lets go see what the old bag wants." He said standing up to follow.

Oak and Kaveck sparred together, since the last fight, Oak wanted to hone his skills with the spear.

Nergal entered the room and gave Black an menacing look. "Hello Black, my dear friend." He said with an evil smile. "I do hope I'm not interrupting anything important." 

Soul kept his eyes on where he saw Nergal go. He walked over to Blade and got close to him. "Do me a favor, go follow Nergal and see what he does. I need to know." Blade nodded and carefully slipped out of the training area.

Blade kneeled outside the door, keeping himself hidden from sight. Nergal smirked as he got on eye level with Black. "My house is almost ready to compete again, and I just need one more piece of the puzzle. I want one of your gladiators, Black."

Black burst into laughter, "Why in Jupiters name would I give you the time of year, let alone a Gladiator. They are not for sale Nergal, just leave my Ludus, haven't you shamed yourself enough already?" He asked still chuckling.

Nergal smirked at Black, amused that he thought he wasn't going to have to part with one of his men. "I'm glad you find if amusing, Black. I may not be the ruler of Equestria, but when it comes to this arena, I am more powerful than the queens. I have ways of making them come around. You will give him to me, Black. Whether you like it or not." 

Archived