IPhone Restoring Issues - Help!

Hawkeye12

So...this is kind of embarrassing...

Okay, I'll just give you the rundown of what's happening. Earlier today, I decided to change my IPhone's passcode out of random, and because my dang brain wasn't exactly turned on, I forgot it within 15 minutes. I've been furiously Googling how to fix this for the past hour or so, and most methods are either outdated or require access to ITunes. Now, here's the problem. I don't have access to a computer that my phone is synced to. Currently I only have access to public ones - like I'm using right now.

Some info: I have a (green) IPhone 5C, with IOS 9.0.1 I believe, got it a little over a year ago. I...don't think I have an ICloud back up. And, like I said, I currently don't have access to ITunes.

So, my question is this- is there any way for me to get into my phone again with out using ITunes? And, preferably, losing as little data/apps as possible? Please help me out here, because I'm sort of losing my mind right now.

(I knew I should have gotten another Android...they're so much better.)

If you've got an Apple store near you, I kindly advise you go there and ask about the situation.  They probably have better answers and can provide more aid thatn any Google search can.  If not, try contacting an Apple associate by going to: http://www.apple.com/ca/support/contact/

Like I said, they probably have ways to help you other don't have.

Archived