Assassins Creed RP

He had zoned out, missing her saying 'under attack'. He snapped to just in time to see the pirate rush them, yelping and pushing himself against the wall as he watched the two fight slowly. He was pretty happy she said she was here to help. If not, that pirate would have kept him their for himself to kill. He breathed when he thought it was all over, though a moment after that one had attacked her, and she won, He felt something grab him from behind, putting a blade to his throat. He yelped, shivering in fear as he was held in a head lock, a blade in front of him ready to cut. 

"Drop all ya weapons, or this lad gets it!" The pirate grins, looking at the girl. 

Star once again, changed. He stepped on the pirates foot, then, driving elbow into his gut. The sudden impact winded him, causing him to drop the blade. He used this small time to use one hand to grab the arm holding his neck, leaning back, and with all the strength he had, flipping forwards, his arm pulling down, causing the pirate to go over head, slamming his back into the ground. The lock was broken. Star still had a hold of the pirate, and jumping down, delivering a quick punch to his head, knocking him out. He got up, shaking his head before falling down again. He was out cold for around four seconds, then he noticed the pirate their. 

"T...hanks...." He said, crawling towards Lavender. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last pirate that had challenged him, collapsed as he removed his sword from his chest. And with an expert flick of his wrist, he placed the deadly scimitar back in its sheath.

Without a word he made his way over to the discarded captain's hat and picked it up. He scanned what was left of the crew, with calculating green eyes. "Listen up." He didn't yell this time. No, he would let the decimal of his voice do the work this time. He wanted to appear as intimidating as possible, in an attempt to dispell anymore of their willpower that they may have had. Even if he really just wanted to limp away and nurse his wounds."Ye lot answer to me now." He strode across the deck, slowly and surely, as if each thump of his boots commanded silence. He stopped in front of the hatch that the figure fell down earlier. Thinking on it now, that could have been Lavender. He hoped she was alright.

However, before descending he spun on his heels to face the crew, a scowl plastered in his face. "Well...what are ye waitin' fer? Get this place cleaned up!" He growled out the last part for good measure. And was quite pleased when he received a 'Yes, Captain' in reply as the crew hastily went to work.

Good. With a nod of his head he flicked off his hood and placed 'his' brand new hat on his bergundy locks. The assassin then trodded down the steps with heavy foot steps. He was tired and hurt and he really didn't care for being sneaky right now. "Oi, anyone down here?" He called out as he descended the steps holding his wounded side in the process. "Lav? Answer me, Lass."

Lavender grit her teeth when star was grabbed. How was she going to get him out of this? She was formulating something to do when he seemed to snap! He stunned, beat and flipped the pirate to the floor! Lavender winced as Star knocked the pirate out.

"Holy cow~ hey!" She squeaked as he fell and passed out for a bit. She strode over and knelt down next to him. "Hey!" She squeaked just before he woke up and thanked her. She gave a whimper and was about to say something until she heard a familiar voice! She looked over her shoulder.

"Over here! I'm okay!" She called.

Star heard the voice, which.... wasn't lavenders. He looked up, seeing the hatch he had fallen down from, and then he noticed someone coming down from some stairs. He looked... a little like Lavender, except older, and not so...... he didn't know. He whimpered, hidding himself behind Lav, not knowing who this was.

Allister O'Cain didn't worry about much but, when it came to his pups you could easily call him a worry-wort and get away with it. A pleasant smile appeared on his face when his young apprentice's voice rang out signaling she was here. "There ya are, lass." His thick accent rolling off his tongue in a much friendlier and warmer tone than before. He stiffly walked closer to her, his eyes roaming over her form checking for any sign of an injury. He let out a sigh as he found none fully relived. "I see ye bein' swimmin'." He commented with a huff of laughter at her soaking robes. "Well while ye were takin' a dip I...." He stopped abruptly once he noticed the figure hiding behind her. "And just who might this be, Lav?" He quirked a brow and nodded with his head to the whimpering boy behind her. Judging from his frightened doe-like eyes he wasn't a pirate...perhaps a passenger from the now wrecked cargo ship? A slave?​

Lavender stood with Star moving behind her. She glanced over her shoulder, he seemed to be afraid of Allistar. Not that she could really blame him as he could be scary even to her sometimes but he was kind at heart.

The girl looked back to Allistar and she smiled when she saw the captain hat. Listening to his words she giggled and nodded and then it was her turn to speak. "This is Star Shine. He was a passenger on our ship that had been attacked. I saw him laying on the floor after falling and came to his aid." She said before motioning to the two pirates on the floor.

"We were attacked and I dispatched one of these fellows before he was grabbed. I have to say he has some incredible hidden gifts because he took care of one by flipping him over his shoulder!" She squeaked. She realizes that she was getting just a little out of hand and bowed her head to Allistar. "Master." She said gently in respect.

It was then she smelled the obvious stench of his wounds on the air. She looked up at him. "You're hurt master, do you require aid?" She asked him.

Star didn't hear what Lavender said, having been to busy trying to hide himself. Though he noticed some cuts in the mans clothing, as well as what.... looked like it might have been wet. He shivered, knowing that could have happened to him on a moments notice if Lavender hadn't came and helped him. 

He didn't move, still staying behind Lavender, but he peaked from around her shoulder, and stared at Alister. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he REALLY hopped that he wasn't their to hurt him.

Allister's chest rumbled with a chuckle as he listened to the girl get progressively excited as she talked. He had always found it rather endearing really and honestly didn't agree with some of his cohorts when they reprimanded her on it.

"Is that so?" was the only reply he gave as she finished telling of the boy behind her. Al's attention swept to Star once more. Well, he didn't look like he was capable of doing what Lav had described. Then again talent came in all shapes and sizes. Plus, he knew Lavander would never lie to him. That was one thing that he made sure to enforce and make clear. He locked eyes with the smaller male before the corners of his mouth turned into a smile. This lad had piqued his interest.

"Aye, lass." He confirmed going back to focusing back on his apprentice. "They gave me a few knicks here an' there." The red-head explained. "Nothin' too bad, though, this may need yer attention." He said as he removed his hand that had been craddling his side. This revealing a darkening red stain forming on his blue sash that was tied around him. "Heh, they caught me pretty good." He laughed besides the pain. "Oh, but before ye start messin' with me." He nodded his head toward Star. "Ye best see if yer friend there is alright." He gave a teasing yet friendly grin. "Poor lad looks scared to death!"

Lavender exhaled a breath of relief when she wasn't repremended for her outburst. She respectfully watched his diagnosis of his current condition and couldn't help but since at the very sight of his blood staining his clothing. She took a step forward but when he asked her to check on star she stopped.

Looking back over her shoulder at him she turned her body around and walked over to him. She looked at him, he seemed fine but there could always be a hidden wound. "Y~ you okay? Got anything you want me to patch up?" She asked in a gentle tone.

He winced as he saw the blood, confirming the slash wound he thought he could have seen. He knew he needed help, unlike himself. He was starlted as Lavende rturned around to face him, causing him to trip backwards. He stared at her, shaking his head. 

"I...m fine....on..ly bruises.... Y...our friend needs more help th.. then me" He says to her, sitting up and starting to concntrate, trying to calm himself down. 

"Ahaha! So, the lad does have a tongue!" A hearty good-natured laugh bellowed from him. This was the first time he had heard Star speek. "Jumpy little pup aren't ya?" He quipped making note of Star's timid and nervous behavior. His smile still present as he began to remove some of his garments.

Carefully and with gentle hands un-tying and removing the blue cloth from around him as if it was some sacred treasure. He folded it up before placing it on a barrel frowning at the now apparent slash in it. Bloody animals. He pouted a bit before making the resolve that Lav could probably stitch that up as well.

He conituned removing his coat then vest and lastly untucking his white long sleeved shirt. "There be no need for yer nervousness lad." He said as he pulled the garment over his head. Revealing the top half of him. He was toned but, not overly so. Scars etched all over his body that he acquired over the years. He honestly wasn't sure how he had survived some of them. He reflected remembering how he got the rather nasty scar on his left shoulder. Bloody muskets. "Nobody here means to cause ya any harm." He placed the shirt to the side. "Ol' Allister took care of all of them." He smiled with a wink.

"Alright, doctor Rose give me the news." He directed his gaze to Lav. " Am I fixable?" He said looking at the bloody gash in his side.

Lavender gave a giggle as he fell back and crouched down to smile at him as her master explained they are friendly. "What he says is true. We are friends.... In all honesty I like to keep and make new ones and you are turning out to be a nice friend." She giggled before thinking over her saying. "Well.... I'm just really friendly." She said gently.

She stood up and looked at Allister over her shoulder. He was best described as a record of battle. He had scars ranging from blade cuts to pellet holes from gunshot.... She smiled to her master as he asked her if he could be fixed.

"Yes I'm sure I can fix you up Master." She said before striding over to him and kneeling before his wound. She scanned it and tapped her chin. "Stitches are in order. I would have to clean it and make a quick gauze. Then some healing mixtures should help." She said before standing.

She turned and reached into her back before pulling out a water logged satchel. She scrunched her nose and gave a sigh. "This better have not messed up my supply." She said to herself as she walked over to the far table and pulled out a metal case. It was a old jewelry box case that she had found one day while scouting. Having a tiger embroidered onto the metal made it that much more of a treasure.

She opened it and sighed as she found the contents to be dry. Packs of herbs and plants were within. Each were divided into different spots for poisons to medical makes.

"It might take me a while master to prepare your treatment." She said gently as she took a cloth from nearby and inspected it. It was clean enough.

She took a cleaning solution from her bag and wetted it just before folding it and walking over. She handed it to him. "Could you clean your cut please?" She asked him.

The girl then went back to her work spot and set up her mortar and pestle. Luckily they didn't break when she was fighting or fell off the ship, being how they were made of heated clay it was a miracle they didn't crumble.

She began crushing plants and adding water to start making a paste. "Soooo.... Guessing you are the captain now?" She asked to Allister as she continued her work.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry this took so long, exams SUCK!!!!!!!!)

Star stood up, shaking his head. The last couple hours had been rough for him, and looking at these two, he had no idea if he could feel safe, worried, what. He heard the question, and he looked at the captain hat on the big guy. It was the captains hat. He sighed, still shaking a little as he walked over to the pirate on the ground. He started searching him for any... parchment, anything. He needed something right now.

"W...ho are you two?" He asks after finding a small pouch with a few gold in it, turning towards them and sighing, dropping it onto the ground.

He stood still as Lavander examined him and only moved when she was finished. "Heh, then it looks like ye be stuck with me fer awhile longer, Lav." He smiled upon hearing her diagnosis, the lass knew what she was doing. This wasn't the first time he found himself being stitched up by her. Al considered himself very lucky to have a apprentice like her. "Aye, lass. That I can do." He sighed taking the wet cloth from the girl. He hated this stuff. It stung like something fierce and to him it was worse than getting the actual cut. However, like a good patient, he gingerly dabbed the cloth over his wound. "H-hah...this bites, Doc... Ya know I'm delicate." He pouted to the girl in an attempt to get some sort of sympathy from her. In truth he was no better than a fussy child when it came to these sort of things.

The red-head stopped however at the mention of captain. "Aye, this be true!" He boasted and with a proud smirk flicked the brim of the hat. "That is...unless ye be lookin' to challenge me fer it?" He playfully teased the two.

Allister's attention drifted back to the boy in front of him and watched as he looked through the pirate's pockect and then turn towards them. "Oh? Wouldn't ye like to now." He chuckled his green eyes locking with the boy's as if trying to study what he was really about. "We be assassins, lad." He admitted after a few moments. This boy didn't seem like trouble so, he saw no problem in telling him who they were. Besides he could always 'persuade' him to keep the secrect if the problem ever arose.

"But, enough about us." He added sitting down in a nearby chair and continued to clean his cut. "I want to know more about you, Boy-o."

Lavender smiled at her Master's words. She knew he was kinda a wuss when it came to medical stuff however tough he was. Mister Cain was a wild card.

She held up the Motar and stuck her tongue out in focus as she tried to get the salve to mix properly. The nice sweet smell began to waft into the room.

She sighed happily as she mashed and mixed the ingredients. Opening her water again she poured it I and mixed it some more.

She was so focused that she didn't hear the conversation going on behind her. She had to get this right because one misstep could easily change a healing balm into a deadly poison.

• 2 weeks later...

Star looked towards the one who had basically asked him about himself. He turned around, hands behind his back, still a little... nervous, but now trying to be polite. Last thing he wanted to do was piss these guys off. 

"M...my name is Star Shine..... I... don't know what else to tell you......" He replies to it, knowing that most of his history... and stuff he could say would just be boring, and most of it he didn't think it was important at all.

Well, it wasn't exactly the answer he was lookig for but, he would take it for now. The kid still seemed scared...like a rabbit in a wolf den. His eyes crinkled as he chuckled at the boy. " Not one fer talkin much are ya lad?" He leaned forward in his chair a bit hissing as the pain in his side flared up again. He pressed the now redden cloth to his side and focused back on Star. "Answer me this then. What be yer plans, hm?" He asked. "Ye see, me an' Lav" He starts motioning to the girl with his free hand. "Have places to be an we be needin' this ship to get there." Allister knew he was needling the boy for answers but, he wanted to know more about this strange lad. Lavender  had told him he had something and he knew she wouldn't lie to him. But what was it exactly was it? "I suppose ye could take it after we depart." He said placing a hand to his chin in thought.

Then again maybe he would have to take a different approach to get his answers...he would hold off on that for now.

That's when lavender walked over with the healing poultice. She set it down and pulled up a chair by Allister and took the bloody cloth from him. She moved in and cleaned the last bit with a second cleaning rag and took a needle and string for the stitches.

"We are the nicest duo you will find in our little group i assure you." She put in to the boy as she took out another cloth and handed it to her master. "You can bite on this if you wish while I stitch your wounds." She offered as she tied the needle and got ready.

• 5 weeks later...

(Iv been gone two weeks, Sorry :( My nets been down if you didn't see the status i put up. Just wondering if you guys want to continue this? Im happy to do it if you are, but i understand if the mojo has just died off)

(Alright, Cool!!!)

Star Shine watched as the girl started to stitch up the wounds, and just the sight of that made his stomach turn a bit, not really used to all of....  this kind of setting. He turned towards the man. He still was being polite, and slowly he was calming down, and getting less... jumpy. 

"I.... don't kn..ow w..hat my plans are.... I k.... I have n...where to go..... I haven't exactly got anywhere to... run to..." He replies, sighing.

These guys helped me, and right now they are one of the few reasons im alive... or free..... I hope i can trust them.... 

His mind starts racing, going through the recent events, and with one shake of his head, he comes up closer, walking towards them. 

"A..ny way i can help?"

Allister gave a greatful grin to the young lady but, refused the offered cloth. " No thank ya." He replied with a shake of his head. "I think I rather run me mouth off a bit more." He chuckled. It was no secret that the seasoned assassin could be a major pain when injured. It wasn't so much of being squimish...it was more of the complaining that followed. He was touched by his apprentice thoughtfulness, however, there was this stranger who was still willing to listen to his ramblings. "I promise I'll be good, Doc." He winked at her before focusing back on the boy.

He crossed his arms over his chest and listened as Star spoke of his predicament. A thin frown formed on the older man's face upon hearing that the teen hadn't a place to go. Poor Lad. He didn't know this kid's story though, judging from what he was told and what he observed it was apparent that the boy was down on his luck. It was an all too real  chance that Star could be orphaned like Lavender. He didn't like the thought of that. Al remembered what it was like to be that age. Life was harsh especially for the youth. Maybe he could take him in. Introduce him to the rest of the organization and plead/annoy the rest of the members into allowing the kid to join. Then again...the boy didn't seem fit for the assassin lifestyle.  He could handle another apprentice right? Lavender was turning out well and so what was another pup under his wing? He was still a bit lost in his thoughts when Star approached.  The older assassin was oddly quiet still thinking and watching as the two interacted.

• 3 weeks later...

(Im so sorry. i wanna continue this. Please dont be mad!!)

Lavender rolled her eyes softly at Allister's words of rambling his mouth some more. She couldnt help but smile as she got the needle and string ready. She gently began working on stitching his wound together. Being sure not to screw up as she worked. 

Starshine offered his help and she glanced over her shoulder before shaking her head. "I got it star! Thank you though!" she purred as she looked forward again and continued to work. After some time she finnished and cut the line. She took out some bandages and wrapped his wound just before finnishing by securing the binding

(Its alright :) )

Star was a little relieved he couldn't help, and only because he didn't really know how to stitch people up. He just smiled back at her, sitting down as she finished tending to the wounds of Allister. He couldn't help but cringe just a little. 

"That.. seems like it hurts..... Are you going to be alright?" He asks, staying seated on the ground as he looked at the wound, although it was now covered up completely. He was a lot more calm now, and he felt like he didn't have to be scared at this moment. He looked around them, wondering what they were going to do. 

"So.... where are you two heading?"

Archived