Blue the changling

BlueDiamondBoy11

(credits to picture makers who aren't me, sources> (

http://cheshyerr.deviantart.com/art/New-MLP-OC-Cyber-Tech-386839420) ( http://xaigatomon.deviantart.com/art/Changeling-430100026)​ )

Name: blue

Species: changeling

Eye colour: blue

Character colour: black? grey? I don't know exactly just look at the pic 

Mane/Tail/Other: has holes in body, grey tail

Physique: Basic changling

Residence: changeling home

Cutie Mark: n/a

Unique Traits: loves to tinker and learn new things, can keep a good straight face

History: was born, learned he had a knack for machines, cant get good education in the changeling home so wants to go into a pony town secretly and learn more and be a mechanic

Character Personality: mostly thinking about machines all the time, straight forward

Character Summary: changling tinker who wants to go to pony town and become mechanic ​

changeling_by_xaigatomon-d742jay.png

(pony version)

Name: blue

Species: changeling (pony to general pony public knows of him if they saw him

Eye colour: green

Character colour: white

Mane/Tail/Other: light and dark green checkered thing (check picture for what I mean) has green n black mane and tail

Physique: not awesome strong but not deflated week, just leaning on the strong side but not too much

Residence: Any location on our map resources is acceptable, including Ponyville.

Cutie Mark: gear

History: (just what the general pony public know of him if he's in ponyvile or some other pony town like canterlot) he came from the edge of celestias rule so he goes back to see them a bit from time to time (just goes to changeling home secretly to talk to his real family)

Character Personality:mostly thinking about machines all the time, straight forward

Character Summary: pony who moved into town for better education

new_mlp_oc___cyber_tech_by_darkstarwolf1

​(its a quote cause I sent it to someone cause I was wondering if its ok, at time of post I still don't know so please just gentally tell me if I did something wrong :(  this is my first character post so please don't judge too harshly, id be glad to make improvements )

Archived