Rolling Thunder MK. II (private)

"So, you're going back to Equestria today?" Eris asked, after giving Thunder a quick kiss. "Where will you and our children be heading first?"

-----

Caper took the food and licked his lips. "Thank you, Missy; it looks delicious!" He said, grinning at her. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes we will. I was planning on taking them to the Crystal empire first." Luna said smiling as she started to eat, but she had planned to go to Canterlot after that.

---

Missy smiled. "Thank you." she said before she gave Lullaby her food and sat to eat herself

Eris nodded happily; the Crystal Empire wasn't dangerous, they'd been there already an proved that, so she was happy enough with the idea of Caper and Missy going there. "You'll have to leave soon, I imagine," She said, sounding a little sad, "We'd better finish this, then go and find the children..."

-----

Caper tucked into the fruit salad happily, hungry as always, and was soon finished. Focusing all his magical energy, he just about managed to conjure up a glass of orange juice to wash it down. It tasted like pears. 

"Yes please. The sooner we leave, the better." Luna said smiling as she ate a bit faster.

---

Lullaby was eating happily her small plate of food as Missy ate hers calmly

Eris frowned a little at that. "You know, a lesser draconequus might take offence to that," She said, sounding a little hurt; they couldn't wait to leave? She'd thought they'd liked it there...

------

Caper sat and sipped his pear-orange juice, and waited for the others to finish. He still had mixed feelings about leaving Discordia, but he certainly didn't want to draw it out. 

"I am sorry if I sound rude, but we have some things we must attend to and the jurney might take time. I hope you understand, we really love this place, but time is not on our side." Luna then said with a sad smile to Eris as she stopped for a moment. "I really wish I could stay more time."

----

Missy felt the same as Caper. As soon as she finished, she got the place cleaned and ready to be left.

Eris perked up a bit at that, and smiled. "I'm just being silly, I'm sure, but thank you." She'd finished her food, and took the plate to the small sink to wash it up as she waited for the others to finish eating. 

-----

"They were sleeping on the boat, right?" Caper asked, looking at Missy once they'd finished eating. "Shall we just go and find them?" He picked Lullaby up again, and put her on his back, in preparation to fly to the boat. 

Luna smiled to Eris.

Soon, the 3 finished eating and helped Eris clean up.

----

"Yes. Lets go." Missy said smiling. She got ready to fly and lead him out, thrn flew towards the boat.

Lullaby hughed Caper's neck.

Caper flapped his wings a couple of times, to make sure Lullaby was clear, then took off flying after his sister. They soon arrived at the boat, and landed on the deck, before heading towards the door that led down to the cabins. 

"Hello?" Caper called,walking down the stairs, towards the kitchen, still carrying Lullaby.

"Ah, we were just about to come and find you!" Eris said, smiling as she finished washing the last of the plates. 

"Hewwo." Lullaby said as she looked from behimd him and eaved her tiny hoof to them.

Luna smiled and nuzzled Lullaby, what made her giggle a bit and nuzzle back.

Missy smiled. "Well, we won." She giggled a bit.

Caper grinned. "Yeah, what took you so long?" He asked, smirking. "Actually... don't answer that..." He corrected, blushing. 

Eris chuckled at that, then looked around at them all. "Right, well seeing as we're all here, no sense delaying! I shall get us back to the house!" She declared, before heading back upstairs, to sail the boat back to the house. 

Lullaby hurried up to the whel and out on the pirate hat. "Argh! Vive ush ur butty!" She said giggling, her ruber duck as her parrot.

The other ones went up not so long afted

Eris giggled at that, and let the filly steer, standing behind her and making sure she was going in more or less the right direction. 

Caper just leaned on the railing, looking out over the side of the boat. After a while, he started to look a bit green, and a couple of minutes later, he bent over and threw up over the edge of the boat, into the water. 

"Urgh... remind me never to drink anything I've conjured up again..." He moaned, wiping his mouth and looking up at Missy with a weak smile. 

Missy giggled at him and conjured some medicine for him.

Lullaby was doing a fine job behind the wheel... somehow...

Luna and Darkt were at the front of the ship, admiring the view

Caper took the medicine, and then sat back against the railing to drink it, still feeling a bit sick. Clearly Missy was much better at conjuring than him, as the medicine started making him feel better almost immediately. 

Eris was impressed by Lullaby's steering; she'd hardly had to correct her at all, and in about ten minutes or so, they would be back at the house. She took the opportunity to cuddle Thunder a bit, sitting with him and looking out happily over the lake, the boat, and everyone on it.

She thought back on that night at the castle of the two sisters, the night she had almost been executed, and laughed at how dramatically her situation had changed. Back then, things had seemed so bleak, and now... the future seemed brighter than it ever had. She welled up a bit as she thought about it. 

Missy smiled and patted Caper on his back as he felt better, smilng to him.

Thunder cuddled Eris back and kissed her nose quickly, but they soon arrived thanks to captain Lullaby and her amazing skills. He giggled at that and then lead everypony to the house

Eris helped Lullaby moor up to the house, then set about dropping the anchor as the others disembarked onto the house's balcony. 

After a few minutes she was done, and she joined them, standing on the balcony, and summoning her map. She focused on it for a moment, and then the house rose, and began to head South. 

She turned to them and smiled. "Well, we should be back at the portal in about an hour, so you'd better make sure you've got everything ready; I don't want to have to follow you through the portal to bring you something you've forgotten."

Luna smiled and nodded to Eris. "Sure. We will be ready." She said with a nod before she went to get her stuff ready with Darky and Lullaby.

Thunder wet with Eris and nuzzled her a bit, then went to the living room to wait for the others.

Missy made sure Caper was fine.

Eris flopped down on the sofa, then curled up with Thunder to read a book as they waited for the house to travel to the portal. 

Caper looked at Missy and nodded, smiling. "I'm fine now, thank you Sis.Think you might have to give me some more conjuration lessons sometime, but that can wait; first lets get our stuff together."

"Sure brother. Lets go." She said smiling as she lead him up, thrn she went to her room to pack her things.

Thunder laid down with Eris and cuddled her back, smiling and burring his face into her chest, snuggling her.

Caper followed Missy upstairs, then headed into his room, and looked at all the stuff he wanted to take; there was too much to carry... 

He thought for a moment, then remembered something, and dug through his wardrobe, soon pulling out a pair of saddlebags. He started loading things into them, and after a few minutes, had filled them with twice as much stuff as they should have been able to hold, and was still going. 

The bags had been the result of one of Eris' experiments with space alteration magic, and were four times bigger inside than out, while only ever weighing as much as a normal set of saddlebags. He managed to fit all his belongings into them, then put them on, grinning happily. 

-----

Eris giggled as Thunder snuggled her, and made her chest fur thicker and softer for him, holding him a bit closer, and resting her chin on top of his head as she read her book.

Missy took out one of the saddlebags Eris gave her and also packed her stuff. She put on clothing for the diferent places of Equestria and books. She smiled and was ready after a while.

----

Thunder snuggled Eris some more, smiling and nuzzlig her soft chest, taking a small nap and wrapping her with his wings

Once Caper had all his armour, training weapons, various cloaks, and his box of artwork carefully packed away, he took one final look around his room. He took a deep breath, and then closed the door, before turning and knocking on Missy's, to see how she was getting on.

-------

Eris smiled happily, snuggling in Thunder's wings, and continuing to read her book as she felt him fall asleep.

Missy was already ready when he knocked the door. She smiled and followed him out, then lead him down.

---

"Hmmmmm... Eris~" Thunder said smiling a bit as he slept, kissing her chest a bit.

Eris blushed a little, looking down. She was pretty sure she knew what Thunder was dreaming about... She kissed his horn, then looked up and smiled when Caper and Missy came down the stairs. 

"Ah, so our intrepid adventurers are all ready to go, hmm?" She asked, chuckling a bit as she looked at them. The house jolted very slightly as it came to a halt, and Eris smiled. "And not a moment too soon, It would seem."

She nudged Thunder. "Come on love, we're here, and Missy and Caper are ready to go," She said, smiling a little sadly. 

Archived