Rolling Thunder MK. II (private)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eris giggled and waved back at the adorable filly, then grinned and conjured up a muffin for her. She cuddled Thunder close as she floated the muffin over. 

Caper stretched and rolled a little in his sleep, wrapping Missy in his wing. He frowned a little as the sunlight starting to shine through the window of the cabin fell on his face, but then smiled as it warmed him up.

Lullaby squeaked and smiled as thr muffin floated to her. She smiled and grabbed it, then started eating it happily.

Missy felt the movement and soon woke up also, smiling and yawned, then looked to Caper and smiled.

"I think we and our little friend over there are the only ones awake," Eris said, nodding at Lullaby and giggling.  "Do you think we should wake the others, or let them rest a bit longer?" She asked Thunder, trying to decide what to do. "Maybe you, Lullaby and I could make breakfast for when they get up?" 

Caper yawned a bit, then opened his eyes. He blinked a few times, looking up at Missy, then blushed a little and smiled. "Um... morning..." He said, after remembering where he was. 

​Eris scrunched her nose, then let out a tiny sneeze. She giggled and gave Lullaby a hug, before getting up of the sofa and heading over to the fireplace, to decide what they could make for breakfast. 

She chuckled and poked at Missy and Caper, who were still curled up on the chair by the fire. "Go and find somewhere else to cuddle you two; we need to cook here!" 

Caper just blushed and looked at Missy. 

Caper smiled at Missy's response, and focusing all his magical ability, he teleported them both from the chair to the sofa Thunder and Eris had been sleeping on. There he wrapped a wing around Missy, snuggling her, and letting her snooze a little longer. 

Eris chuckled at that, then ruffled Lullaby's mane. "So, what do you think we should have for breakfast?" She asked, smiling at the filly. 

"Pancwakes!" Lullaby said happily as she gave a small happy jump up. She smiled and wagged her cute light blue tail a bit. She just looked loke a miny luna! Of course, with a darker coat.

Missy smiled and snuggled Caper more, sleeping peacefully between his wings.

Eris chuckled, and picked her up. "Oh, I think we can probably manage that..." She put Lullaby down on a chair at the table, next to where Thunder was standing, so that she could reach. "Do you think you could help Thunder make the batter, while I get the fruit and sauces ready?" She asked her, smiling. 

Caper stoked Missy's mane, and summoned his flying book to read. She could get up when she was ready...

"Yush!" Lullaby said happily as she made a small cute frown. "Ah can do that!" She said happily.

Thunder smiled and kissed Eris before going to get what they needed to do the pancakes.

Missy smiled at the stroking, burring her head in his chest a bit

After a little while, and quite a lot of spilt batter, the pancakes were ready to be served. Eris giggled and cleaned Lullaby up a bit, wiping some batter off her nose. 

Caper looked up from his book, and realised breakfast was imminent. "Missy," He said quietly, gently prodding her with his paw. "Breakfast," 

Lullaby had a lot of batter in her face, what Eris did just took off a bit, but Thunder finished cleaning her, smiling.

Missy gorwled a bit, but soon woke up. "Breakfast?" She asked smiling a bit as she yawned

Eris grinned at Thunder and Lullaby, and started setting the table. "Why don't you go and wake your momma and dada?" She asked the filly, once Thunder had finished cleaning her up. 

"Yup", Caper chuckled, folding back his wing to let her sit up. "My nose tells me pancakes, and I'd rather get up there before they're all gone," He teased, smiling at Missy. 

"Suhe!" Lullaby said smiling to Eris as she stood up and walked to her parents to wake them up.

Missy giggled a bit at that, yawning." Sure, lets go." She said smiling as she stood up

Caper stretched some before rolling off the sofa and following her. "Pancakes never get old," He giggled, sitting at the table. 

Eris put all the pancakes on a big plate in the middle of the table, but slapped Caper's paw when he reached for one. "We wait for Luna and Darky," She reminded him, in a slightly dark tone. 

Caper blushed and nodded, rubbing his paw a bit. 

Archived