Rolling Thunder MK. II (private)

Lullaby woke up her parents and after a few cuddles and nuzzles, they went with the rest.

Thunder giggled at what happened to Caper and smiled. "Remember we have guests." He said smiling

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once everyone was seated, they got stuck in. Caper made a point of waiting for everyone else to take a pancake, before taking one for himself. 

"So, what does everyone want to do today?" Eris asked, pouring some syrup on her pancakes, "And how much longer will you be staying with us?" She asked Luna and Darky, smiling. 

"Not that I want you to leave of course; you're welcome to stay here as long as you want, but just so that I've got some idea." 

Luna levitated a pancake and started eating it. "We might leave tomorrow. Sister might need some help in some things she asked me to not so long ago." Luna said calmly. "What do you had planned?" She then asked.

"Oh, nothing yet, but... maybe we could spend the day sailing on the lake of contemplation?" Eris suggested, "There are little islands to explore, you can swim, sunbathe, maybe even water-ski if someone's willing to pull you," She giggled a little and smiled at them.

Caper pondered as he ate his pancakes. They were leaving tomorrow? He would still have liked to see a more of Equestria himself... maybe he'd talk to Missy about it later, and see if together they could convince Eris and Thunder to let them go.

"Sure, we can do that." Luna said smiling as she finished her pamcakes.

"A swim will be nice." Darky said smiling as Lullaby sat with him.

Missy turned to Caper, then finished eating.

Caper was still chewing thoughtfully, then looked around and blinked when he realised everyone else had finished eating. "Um... yeah! Sounds fun!" He said, smiling. "Why don't you all go and get ready? Missy and I will clean up here," 

"Hmm, alright..." Eris replied, eyeing him up suspiciously; Caper never offered to clean up, not unless he was trying to get something. She  shrugged, and stood up, heading back to the house with Thunder.

Thunder nodded and stood up, then flowed Eris back to the house. Outside was quite a n6ice day!

Luna and Darky stood up and followed them, taking Lullaby with them.

"What do you want to talk about?" Missy asked as soon as they left

"How did you know I wanted to talk about something?" Caper asked, frowning, "Maybe I just want to spend some quality time cleanin- you know what? Never mind." He waved a paw, dismissing the pretence. 

"I was thinking of asking Mum and Dad if we could go with Luna back to Equestria, to explore a bit. You know, if you'd be interested..." He admitted, sitting down and rubbing his head.

Missy giggled, "I know you wanted, simce you never do this unles you are told." Missy said smiling a bit, but listening.

"You want to go out? To be honest... me too." Missy then said. "I really want to see the outside world." She added with a small grin

Caper raised an eyebrow at that, but began cleaning up the breakfast stuff. He conjured up a small sink to wash the plates, and threw any left over food on the fire. 

"Are we leaving the rest of the cabin here?" He asked, looking around after they were finished, "In case anyone come back up here again?"

Caper closed the door as they left, to keep the snow out, then headed back to the house with Missy. 

"Hi Mum," He said, as they walked into the kitchen, "Can we ask you something?" 

"Sure," Eris said, looking up from the table, where she was drinking a cup of tea and looking at her map. She was sat with Thunder, Luna and Darky, planning their route around the lake's islands. " What is it sweetie?" 

"Um, well we were wondering, Missy and I if... Well could we go back to Equestria with Luna and Darky?" Caper asked, looking hopeful. 

"To Equestria?" Eris repeated, looking surprised and a little concerned, "I'm... I'm not sure that's a good idea..."

Luna was having a sip of her tea as Caper talked. She then stopped when he said they wanted to go out with them.

"Are you sure of that?" Thunder asked them as he turned to them.

Missy nodded. "We had been talking and we want to explore the outside world, of course, Luna and perhaps Cadence will help us." Missy added to all this.

Caper nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we'll be careful, we promise! So, can we go? Please?" He pleaded, looking at Eris with big puppy eyes. 

Eris looked at him for a moment, then at Missy. She didn't want them to come to any harm, but she knew they couldn't stay in Discordia all their lives either, and she knew they'd be safe with Luna. "Well... If Luna is alright with it, then so am I," She said, finally. 

Luna smiled to Eris. "I don't mind if they go with us. I will see that they get accommodation to where they go and give them enough money for them to buy stuff they might need. " Luna said smiling to Eris. "And I will make sure they are fine."

Missy squeaked in joy. "yay!" She said happily

Caper grinned. "Thanks Mum! Thanks Luna!" 

Eris chuckled. "You're both welcome, but don't make me regret it! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get the house moving." With that, she stood up, and headed out to the balcony with the map, and started them on the way to the lake. 

"So, where will we be going once we get to Equestria?" Caper asked Luna, excited. 

"Well, I have some buisness to do at Canterlot." Luna first said, though Celestia would br there. Still, she doubted she would know who this ponies were at all, though Caper looked really similar to Thunder...

"This is going to be so great... I'm going to go pack right now!" Caper announced, running upstairs happily. 

Eris came back in a moment later, having set the house on it's course. "Where's he going?" She asked, laughing a little at Caper's enthusiasm. 

"Oh, he is really eager to do." Luna said smiling to Eris after she arrived. "He went up to get everything ready."

"I will do the same." Missy said smiling before going to her room.

Archived