Rolling Thunder MK. II (private)

Eris chuckled as she sat down. "They do realise you're not leaving until tomorrow, right?" She shook her head, amusedly. "Anyway, we should be there in a couple of hours, so feel free to do what ever you want until then." She smiled at Thunder. "Want to watch something on the Thunder Box, love?" 

-----

Caper was busy packing anything he thought he might need; his armour and sword Lone had helped him make, books he thought might come in useful, the box from the top of his wardrobe... He could conjure up a lot of things, but he wanted to make sure he didn't leave anything he couldn't; he didn't know how long they'd be away...

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna giggled. "Well, we will leave early to get in time to Canterlot, so this is the best if times to be ready. I will go with Darky and my daughter to get out things ready as soon as we arrive." Luna said smiling before walking to the living room.

Thunder smiled to Eris and nodded. "Sure." He said smiling.

Eris headed to the living room with Thunder, and picked out a book; a pirate adventure novel, to put them in the mood for sailing later, and then cuddled with him on the sofa to watch it. 

She sighed a little. It would be nice to have some time alone with Thunder again, but she liked having Luna and her family around, and she knew she would miss Caper and Missy terribly. She'd never really been apart from them for more than a week before... 

Thunder smiled at her selection and nuzzled Eris, then smuggled her once in the sofa. He looked at the Thunder box as the adventure started. He was really happy for having a lot of time alone with Eris once Everypony had left, but he still would miss Caper and Missy. He wanted to spend more time with them. Perhaps when they come back...

(Ayyy, 7000 posts! Well done! :3)

"They'll be alright, won't they?" Eris asked, snuggling back against Thunder's chest as they watched together, "In Equestria I mean?" She looked up at him, slightly concerned. She knew it wasn't the same, but she couldn't help but think about their times in Equestria...

(Wooo!!!)

Thunder nodded. "I am also worried about them." He said calmly as he snuggled her more. "But as long as they are with Luna and Darky, they will be fine." He said as he turned around and kissed her nose, cuddling her.

Eris rolled off the sofa, and followed them out to the balcony with Thunder, to admire the view. They were soon joined by Missy and Caper, who had now finished packing. 

The lake was at the edge of the mountains, and was bordered on one side by their rocky peaks. The other shorelines were sandy, and ringed by pine forests. The lake was large enough that is was difficult to see from one side to the other, and it was dotted with small islands, some only a few yards across, others larger, with interesting rock formations. Near to where the house was floating, there was a sailboat; about fifty feet long, and with two masts, it was small enough to sail easily between the small islands, but big enough to have enough cabin space below deck for them all to be comfortable. 

"Well, what do you think?" Eris asked, smiling. 

"Wow. This place is amazig!" Darky said with a smile as Lullaby giggled a bit. What a view!

"Wow. Just.., wow..." Thunder said.

Missy smiled. "I always liked this place." She said smiling

"Yeah," Caper said, nodding in agreement, "If I had to chose somewhere to spend my last day in Discordia, it would probably be here..."

Eris beamed at the praise. She'd made this place ages ago, and had always been quite proud of it. 

Well then, let's get down there, shall we?" She suggested, the house lowering so that they could all get on the boat. 

"Lets go then." Luna said smiling as she put Lullaby on her back and lead the way.

Darky followed her, soon getting to her side.

Missy turned to Caper and lead him to the lake

Thunder turned to Eris and waited for her, wanting t walk by her side even if they were at the back

Caper went with Missy, smiling and taking in the scenery. He was going to miss this place... 

Eris smiled at Thunder and walked over to him, nuzzling him a bit before heading onto the boat with him. She stood by the wheel, and set the sails with her magic. "Right then ponies; where to?" She asked, grinning. 

Lullaby got beside Eris, jumping behind the wheel. "Onward!" She said haippily like if she was a real pirate.

Luna giggled at that and smiled. "Take us to the biggest island." She said calmly to Eris, smiling.

Eris giggled, then nodded to Luna. She conjured up a little pirate hat and an eyepatch for Lullaby, then set off, heading for the cove on the largest island in the lake. After checking everything was okay, she picked Lullaby up so that she could see over the wheel, and let her steer for a bit. 

(Got acces in ToR~)

Lullaby squeaked and smiled at thr things Eris gave her, then smiled and got brhind thr wheel, moving it.a bit. It didnt changed course, but they could feel the movement

Eris giggled some more and saluted Lullaby. "Good work, Captain Lullaby!"

At the front of the boat, Caper was sitting with Missy, looking out at the familiar lake. "I'm glad we finally get to see Equestria, but... I am going to miss this place, you know?" He admitted, looking at her. "I guess I'm... I'm kind of a bit scared..." 

"Yay!" Lullaby said happily as she made a cute argh. She giggled again and hold the wheel steady for the arrival.

"Yeah, me too." Missy said as she looked around. "We will be out there, alone. Luna will help us, but mom and dad wot be there." She said calmly

Caper smiled and nodded, then looked about as he noticed they'd stopped. They were in the small cove, about fifty feet from the shore. Caper looked at it then grinned. "Race ya," He challenged Missy.

Eris made sure the boat was okay to leave, then turned to the others. "Anything in particular you wanted to do here?" She asked, smiling, "Or did you just want to relax on the beach?" 

Missy smirked. "Sure!" She said, then quickly hopped off the boat into the sand and ran to look for a nice place to make a small hut.

Luna smiled. "Actually yes. I want some time in here, relax and see the place." Luna said smiling. This almost felt like a good vacation from her usual duties.

Caper too got off the boat, and stretched a little bit, limbering up for their race. This time, he'd win for sure! 

-----

Eris nodded. "Alright, take your time; we're in no rush. But if you and Darky are interested, there's a natural hot spring in a cave at the centre of the island; I'll be there with Thunder, so feel free to come and join us. It's very relaxing, like a big hot tub!" She giggled a bit, and led Thunder off into the heart of the island, through the trees, and towards a small opening in the rocky cliff face. 

Missy ran as fast as she could until she reached a nice clearing near the beach. She smiled and stopped, then used her magic to get wood and start working, even if it meant loosing the race... somewhere.

----

Luna nodded to Eris and started walking with Darky and Lullaby, having a nice walk around the beach.

Thunder followed Eris, eager to get to hot springs

(The race was meant to be from the boat to the shore, but don't worry, we'll just have them race later x3)

Caper cantered after Missy, the chuckled a bit as she started building. "What is it with you and building huts recently?" He asked, grinning. 

----

Eris smiled as they came out of the tunnel, and into the hot spring chamber; it was obvious she'd been there before, the rock had been carved and moulded, leaving a space very like Eris' own bath, and filled with fresh, hot water, bubbling up from the rocky ground. 

She sighed relaxedly as she slipped into the water, and then turned around and smiled, waiting for Thunder to join her. 

Archived