Rolling Thunder MK. II (private)

"Ah dunno. I felt like it." Missy said smiling as she build a new hut in there for the to rest later and use any other day.

-----

Thunder smiled and got into the water with her

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"H-Hey!" Caper giggled, as Missy flew ahead of him; she'd jumped the start! It didn't matter, he told himself, he would still win! 

He flapped his wings harder, and made himself as aerodynamic as possible, trying to take the lead. They were almost halfway to the tree, and he was still a couple of feet behind Missy...

Caper grinned as he caught Missy up and passed her, just before they reached the tree. As he turned around in mid air to celebrate however, he collided with a brightly coloured bird, and crashed into the sand below, face first. 

"Hey! Watch where you're going pal!" The bird complained, after recovering from the spin Caper had put him in. He shook his head, then flew off. 

"Ughh..." Caper groaned, lifting his head and coughing out a mouthful of sand. 

"Yep..." Caper groaned as he rolled over onto his back, "Rule number one of flying: Always look where you're going. I always seem to forget that one..."

He sat up, and shook his head, sand falling from his mane, then grinned. "But, at least I won this time!"

Caper nodded and flew alongside her, slower this time, partially so that she could keep up, and partially because he was a bit sore from the crash. "I think they were taking a walk," He said, looking about, "If we just fly around the island, we should be able to spot them."

"It is!" Caper agreed, nodding happily. "We'll do it just outside the cove, next to the boat, should safe there." He paused a moment in thought, then looked at Missy. "Could you put a buoyancy spell on Lullaby? Just to be extra sure?" He asked.

​"Sure." Luna said after thinking for a moment. She made a spell on Lullaby and now she wouldn't be able to dive at all so she could be safe.

Lullaby blinked but then smiled and walked with Caper

Archived