Rolling Thunder MK. II (private)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caper blinked with surprise as he was picked up by her magic, but then relaxed and let himself be carried. "Thanks Sis," He said, a little breathlessly, once she'd laid him on the sand next to her. He closed his eyes and yawned a bit, before looking at the two of them.

"So, did you enjoy it?" He asked, mostly addressing Lullaby; he knew Missy liked it, as they had done it many times before. 

"Ah did!" She said happily as she cuddled Caper, smiling. She nuzzled his paw a bit before letting go.

Missy smiled to Caper. "No problem bro." She said smiling as she used some magic to give him some energy

Caper smiled as he was cuddled, and stroked her mane a little. 

He blinked and shook his head a bit as Missy cast her spell on him, then stretched a bit. "How did you do that?" He asked, surprised, "I feel like I've just woken from a nap!" 

Caper smiled as he looked back at Lullaby, then picked her up and put her on his shoulders, so she didn't have to struggle to keep up. 

"So have you enjoyed your stay here, Lullaby?" He asked, looking up so he could just about see her. 

"Yup, ah know you will!" Lullaby said happily. "There ahe a lut f things tu du!" She added as she made a circle with her tiny hooves to emphasize that. "And even auntie Tia plays with me!" She added clapping her tiny hooves

"Auntie Tia?" Caper repeated, frowning as he tried to figure out who she meant, "Oh, Celestia? I... uh... don't think we will be meeting her..." He said, a little awkwardly. He knew what she'd done to his parents, and it frightened him almost as much as it upset him. 

"Awww... she is nut that bad!" Lullaby said smiling. She seemed quite bond to Celestia, since she was her niece. "Ah know you will like her!" She added giggling.

"I don't know..." missy said feeling the same as Caper

Archived