Rolling Thunder MK. II (private)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caper smiled as he noticed Lullaby's sleepiness, and carefully took off, letting her rest. 

He flew with Missy across the peaceful water as the sun began to set, and soon arrived back on the other island. "Shall we go and look for them?" He asked Missy quietly, so as not to disturb Lullaby, or shall we just wait in the hut you built?"

"Lets look for Luna and Darky. I don't want to find out what mom and dad might be doing." Missy said a bit embarrased as she started walking towards the area they last saw the two

Luna turned around and saw them. "Oh, hi." She said smiling to them.

Darky just turned around and waved.

Oh. at least they were not doing what she thought they might had been doing, Missy thought

Caper settled down from the surprise with a little blush. "Okay, you've had your fun, now what are we doing tonight? Where are we sleeping? And more importantly, when are we eating?" 

Eris chuckled a bit and looked at Thunder. "We haven't really thought about yet, have we love~?" 

Thunder giggled a bit. "yeah, we hadn't." he said smiling to Eris.

"Well, we can sleep in the hut or the house, I have the hut ready, and for dinner, I dunno." missy said after a moment

"Hut?" Eris asked, not knowing what she meant. 

"Yeah, Missy built a hut; kind of like the cabin in the mountains?" Caper explained, "I'd quite like to sleep there." 

Eris smiled at Thunder, then looked at Luna and Darky, "It might be a little small; maybe you kids could sleep there, and Luna and Darky can sleep on the boat, with Thunder and I?" 

She looked back to Caper. "Only after we've eaten, of course."

Caper nodded, happy at the idea of food, and not at all minding spending more time with Lullaby and Missy.

"Excellent!" Eris said, grinning, "I do so love it when a plan comes together," She rubbed her chin. "Now... what to have for dinner..."

"Um, why don't we decide on the way to the hut?" Caper suggested, looking at Missy to lead the way. 

Missy nodded and started walking, leading them to the hut and thinking what to eat.

Luna also started thinking on what to eat.

Darky put lullaby on his back as they walked.

"Hmm, how about a vegetable stir fry?" Eris suggested, as they arrived at the hut. "All I'd need for that is an open fire, so we could have it on the beach!"

Caper nodded, smiling. "Sounds good to me!" He said, his tummy rumbling a little. 

Eris set about conjuring up a fire and the other things they needed on the beach outside the hut, then turned to look for Thunder. "Want to help me with this, love?" She asked, smiling. 

Caper just sat by the fire, looking out at the sunset over the lake. 

Thunder nodded and went with Eris to help her with the food.

Darky and Luna sat near the beach, watching the sunset as well as they snuggled a bit.

Missy went to play with Lullaby while thr dinner was done.

Caper glanced over at Luna and Darky slightly awkwardly, then decided to go and join Missy and Lullaby instead.

Eris chuckled a little at that, and took the opportunity to give Thunder a quick kiss, before carrying on with the meal. A short while later it was ready, and she started to dish it up. "Does everyone want to sit around the fire?" She asked, speaking loudly enough that Caper and Missy could hear. 

Thunder smiled and kissed back before carring on making the food.

Missy turned when they heard Eris and she went with them. "I don't mind." She said as she sat near the fire.

Soon, it was night.

Luna and Darky went with them, Lullaby sitting between them.

Thunder waited for Eris to give everypony the food

Caper sat next to Missy, and gratefully accepted the plate Eris handed him, licking his lips in anticipation. 

Eirs gave him a look, reminding him to wait, and then passed plates out to all the others, giving a smaller one to Lullaby, and an extra large one to Thunder and Darky, chuckling a bit as she did so. 

The two stallions looked at each other and chuckled before getting themselves food.

Luna served Lullaby her food before getting herself some.

Missy got herself her food and once everyone was ready, they all started eating.

Caper tucked in greedily; Missy's spells had woken him up, but left him even hungrier than usual.

Eris just leaned against Thunder happily as she ate hers, enjoying the sunset almost as much as the company. She found it hard now to imagine that she'd spent so long alone, before meeting Thunder...

Archived