Rolling Thunder MK. II (private)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eris chuckled at Darky; that pony sure could eat! 

Caper lay on his back, looking up at the stars that dotted the sky, now that the sun had set. It was far warmer here than it had been on the mountain, and he was soon fighting to stay awake. 

"I will take,..*yawn* Caper and Lullaby to sleep..." missy said sleepy to Eris and she picked up Lullaby.

The little foal was falling asleep.

Thunder smiled and snuggled Eris a bit more

​"Sleep?" Caper murmured, sitting up groggily, "I don't need to go to sleep, I'm- *yawn* I'm fine..." 

Eris just rolled her eyes and shook her head, cuddling Thunder. "Go with your sister," She said, amusedly. 

Caper nodded sheepishly, and stood up, heading to the hut with Missy and Lullaby. It was fine, it'd been a great day, and he did feel extremely tired.

Eris cuddled Thunder a bit more, then sighed. "Well, first I just want to discuss a few things about Missy and Caper visiting Equestria, and then we should probably all go to bed too." She said, wanting to get the serious business out of the way as quickly as possible. 

------

Caper stopped once he got into the hut, and looked around. "So, where do I sleep?" He asked. 

"I just want make sure they'll be alright," Eris explained, "With Celestia I mean. She's never been a friend to us, and she doesn't even know Thunder's been released, does she?" She shook her head. "I know you said she's changed, but..."

-----

"Oh, Okay..." Caper said, a little bit disappointed as he climbed into his sleeping bag, alone. He sighed and closed his eyes, curling up a little.

"I understand your concern, but I will handle things with her. She had almost conoletly forgoten about Thunder." Luna said calmly to Eris.

----

Missy put her sleeping bag next to him and Lullaby between them as she gave her the little ruber duck for her to cuddle, since the spider plushie was in the house

Eris still looked a little concerned, but she trusted Luna; if she said it would be alright, she believed her. "Alright," She said, nodding a bit , and resting her head on Thunder's shoulder. "I just... can't help but worry, you know?" 

------

Caper was already half asleep, but he opened his eyes a little, and smiled at the sight of Lullaby with her rubber duck. 

"I know what you mean. I also felt really worried when I had to leave Lullaby at Canterlot when I had comr here." Luna said sighing as she closed her eyes.

---

Lullaby was peacefully sleeping with the cute duck, which was half her size! Well, looked like it.

"I'm sure she'll grow up to be something really special, just like her parents," Eris said, nodding happily. "Now, I think it's time for us to go to bed too, don't you?" She giggled a bit. "There should be plenty of room on the boat." 

She hugged Thunder and grinned. "We're going to go now, but you can stay a little while longer if you want. We'll see you later." She gave them a final wave, then teleported Thunder and herself back to the boat. 

Luna smiled to Eris. "Thank you." She said smiling before standing up. "We will go in a while." Luna then said before they left.

Thunder hugged Eris back and kissed her once in the boat, nuzzling her a bit in her nose

Eris giggled as Thunder nuzzled her nose, and led him into the bedroom, lying down with him on the bed, and cuddling a bit as she kissed him some more.

It had been a wonderful day, and Luna had helped put her mind at ease a bit about Caper and Missy. 

The next morning, Eris awoke, and yawned sleepily. She slowly opened her eyes, and smiled when she saw Thunder next to her, cuddling her with his hooves and his wings. She snuggled against him happily, and kissed his nose. "Wake up, sleepy~" She giggled. 

------

Caper was curled up in his sleeping bag, still snoring quietly.

Eris giggled more at that, and prodded him gently in the tummy. "But it's morning~!" She explained.

----

A little while later, Caper opened his eyes blearily. He sat up and sighed, then crawled out of his sleeping bag, and quietly headed outside, trying not to disturb the others. He sat on the beach, looking out over the lake, and yawned. It was slightly cold, and he hugged himself a little as he sat there. 

Archived